CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Tytiana M.
Latta, SC
Best strawberry soda!!!! 💘💘💘💘I love every flavor. I recommend that you buy this item. Amazing!!!!💜💙💛💚💜
Monet W.
Lyons, Il
Crush Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors! Orange is my second best. It's sooooo good!
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Love strawberry soda. Its affordable and caffeine free. Repeat customer of course. This brand has a move variety of flavors to choose from.
Ferdus A.
Amazing sugar beverages that taste so good and come in mini cans that are available in different flavors
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
I LOVE THIS! I keep a small case for when I want to make Italian cream sodas! Add some half&half a splash of cherry syrup then garnish with whipped cream and a cherry 🍒 sooo delicious 😋
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
It's not expensive at Wal-mart, it actually taste really fruity, I like to turn them into ice cubes & use it in the actual soda lol, so tasty
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
I drive probably this once a week witch is very bad but it's nice to drink it once and a while
Lynette M.
In college I practically lived on Strawberry Crush! Any time I could find it on campus, I'd buy a bottle or can and it always tasted so fruity, sweet, and refreshing! Just thinking about it now has me craving an ice cold glass of Strawberry Crush--it's so delicious!
Samantha M.
Best flavor in this brand! I never buy one i usually buy some.time.of pack. Better in bulk.
Madison M.
Didn't even know this existed for the longest time and now it's my favorite crush soda flavor
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.