CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Jessica R.
Rialto, CA
Tried this as it was on sale and we wanted to try something new. This was a bit to sweet for my family to really enjoy
Julia L.
White Plains, NY
I prefer the Canadian crush PINK CREAM SODA rather than the strawberry flavor. Not the same.
Angela W.
Renton, WA
I like the flavor, but honestly, it's just too sugary. I liked it as a kid, but as an adult, I just can't do it. It left me feeling sick to my stomach. I won't get it again.
miacrass H.
Every time we have a gathering or party this eberyones favorite surprisingly it is alright tasting in my perspective.
I have always likes crush and now with this flavor it's even better. I love the different types of flavors they all have great flavor
marilesi c.
san cristobal
me gusta no puedo desir me encanta pero es muy buena y si me gusta su sabor y las textura es buena
Briana J.
I'm giving this 3 stars because we are a house divided. I can't stand this stuff, it's my husbands FAVORITE drink EVER!! It's way too sweet for me, but he has a killer sweet tooth. If you like super sweet, you'll like this
Moriah D.
Crush strawberry is sweet and refreshing. Best when served ice cold. Really good summertime drink or even served a little slushy.
I heard this was a good soda but really I never took the time out to try it, but I would like to try it. But I wonder is it as good as everyone says it is
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
Strawberry crush is great. One of the best strawberry sodas out in my opinion. It's almost always on sale so I can't beat the price. I don't like the stains it leaves on my teeth or the aftertaste my mouth gets after a while so I always end up brushing my teeth after having some.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.