CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Tytiana M.
Latta, SC
Best strawberry soda!!!! 💘💘💘💘I love every flavor. I recommend that you buy this item. Amazing!!!!💜💙💛💚💜
Iyana L.
Bronx NY
all the crunch flavors are good they're very affordable and easy to fine there's no room for improvement this is not my first time buying it and I will continue to buy it
cheyenne c.
this is my favorite type of crush soda besides the orange one !!!! it's taste so good and just like strawberries or like a strawberry candy !! it's so sweet and refreshing!! i definitely recommend!!!!
Hallelujah R.
My favorite fruit flavored carbonated soda. I love most of the Crush brand fruit flavored soda but this one is definitely my favorite. Much better flavor than other strawberry flavored sodas. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Carrie D.
Petersburg, TX
I have a crush on crush! Ever since high school this has been one on my guilty pleasures. The taste is amazing but wow on the calories and sugar. Wish they could find a way to cut that back without altering the taste.
Samantha H.
Williamston
I love the strawberry it's great after a long day spending time at the park with kids and goes well with any type of food.
dana w.
I love this strawberry soda! Great flavor and thirst quencher. Every time I drink it it just reminds me so much of being a kid and getting a can of this as a treat with my grandpa.
Karina C.
chicago
Lex B.
Best tasting crush out there if you like sugary fruit! Definitely affordable too! Great taste
Kierra B.
This crush strawberry soda has so much flavor in it. This is the only strawberry soda that I drink. I love strawberries and soda and this crush waters my mouth everytime.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.