CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Jacob A.
Mclean, VA
Strawberry soda was made by the gods! I could drink this stuff 24/7 and I do! The taste is really powerful so if you don't like strawberries or sugary soda stay away. One of my my all time favorite sodas, right below the holy grail that is Diet Coke
Dacoda W.
This is literally my favorite soda ever. It is really sweet and it smells really good too. The cans are perfect because otherwise it is too much sugar buy for an outdoor event these are absolutely perfect!!
Jess R.
Los angeles, CA
Who doesn't love strawberry crush?! I know I do! It's got great flavor and reminds me of my childhood. Always on sale at the Ralph's near my house so I always try to buy it. Always a good buy in my house.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite flavor out of all of them. Although I like the orange one a lot too. But strawberry is the best. I really like this because it is cheap and when I want something sweet to drink it is the best. I don't recommend drinking too much soda because it isn't healthy.
Kelsey B.
I don't normally drink pop of any kind because it gives me hiccups, but I have a soft spot for strawberry crush. It's so sweet and is just delicious. It's also extremely affordable, which is a huge plus.
Chelsea W.
La Crosse, WI
I LOVE strawberry crush! It's such a delicious yet underrated soda. I also really like the other crush favors, but strawberry is by far my favorite flavor. I especially like it when I can find it in glass bottles. Not that the bottle affects the flavor but it makes it more fun :)
Kali G.
Sunrise, FL
Just bought these for a party and they were a hit! Loved the flavor. It was my first time trying and I will be sure to try again! The packaging was a great color and very appealing. Will buy again!!!
Denique R.
Ludowici , GA
I love strawberry soda it so flavorful and gives a good punch of flavor especially the crush brand it enhances the flavor in any soda and I like the 8 pack variety it's good for a small get together or to have in your home for your family.
Evanda R.
Harvey, IL
I love Crush because it's very affordable. It's so cheap that you can buy a few cases at a time to take to a barbque or gathering. The flavor is really good for the price and it gives you just the right amount of kick from the acid. I would recommend this soda.
Katlyn M.
Martinsburg, WV
I love strawberry soda. Super sweet and i only buy it in the cans because the carbonation is better. Good summer drink and good to mix with alcohol for a sweet treat!
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.