CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Christian M.
Sonora, CA
These are perfect for on the go and road trips! So much cheaper then stopping at a gas station and easy to drink while in the car. Not to mention the fulfill your sweet tooth instantly!
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
I LOVE LOVE strawberry crush! It's the best one they haven it's way better in bottles though. The cans a good too. The color of the can is really eye catching. And the flavor is good to. I would recommend to others.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
I prefer the glass bottles but nothing beats these sodas. They are super affordable when they're my favorite non alcoholic soda out there. It's perfect anytime of year and I also interest a friend over to a bottle.
Erica B.
I'm so in love with strawberry crush. They def met my expectations and way more. It doesn't need improved at all, it's that delicious. The strawberry is so much better than the orange. I recommend it to everyone.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love any crush drink but I love love love the strawberry crush soda! It has a great taste and just the right amount of refreshing to it. I love strawberries, so I love this soda! I would recommend this to others.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
I love to splurge on a pack of Crush Strawberry! The flavor is so sweet and delicious. I am not a sofa drinker regularly, but when I do drink it, I grab Crush Strawberry. Nothing to improve with this! If you love strawberry flavored drinks, grab a pack of this next time you're in the supermarket.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Yummy!! I have to break from my diet and eat this because it's just too tempting. It is very affordable and it's worth every penny. My whole family loves it. I would defenitly buy it again because it is a good value for my family!
Heidi M.
Starke, FL
Strawberry crush was always my favorite soda as a kid, I still love them, great strawberry taste, I like the 8 oz cans, they are easy to store in the refrigerator. Not too expensive ,
Kaylie P.
WISC RAPIDS, WI
I love soda, crush, and strawberries! So when you put the 3 together...well it's amazing! It's leaves a great taste in your mouth instead of the sodas that leave a bad after taste.
Jacob A.
Mclean, VA
Strawberry soda was made by the gods! I could drink this stuff 24/7 and I do! The taste is really powerful so if you don't like strawberries or sugary soda stay away. One of my my all time favorite sodas, right below the holy grail that is Diet Coke
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.