CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki M.

BY CRUSH #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Karina C.
chicago
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
I absolutely love this flavored soda. I love anything that tastes like strawberry. And this soda seemed to be perfect for me. I would totally recommend this drink go every strawberry love out there! It's really good!
Rory C.
I LOVE THIS! it tastes much more like /real/ strawberries than strawberry fanta, its got some extra oomph in it that reminds me of fresh strawberries
unfortunately its not in stores where i am, i have to stock up when im on trips out of the area, since i dont care for the more common soda flavors
Brittany M.
A very tasty and refreshing soda. With such a fruity flavor, it is not that great paired with a lot of foods so I just use it as a refresher during the day between meals.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I absolutely love CRUSH Strawberry. I grew up drinking Crush and now that I have my own apartment I can buy it for myself to drink! It is very affordable and it does not even compare to other strawberry drinks! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I've always loved orange sodas but when I tried the strawberry for the first time I fell in love period as an adult of this drink is great for a drink mixer. For kids it's delicious and definitely has less sugar than Coke. I love this product all around delicious strawberry flavor very refreshing no awful aftertaste absolutely love it!
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
I LOVE THIS! I keep a small case for when I want to make Italian cream sodas! Add some half&half a splash of cherry syrup then garnish with whipped cream and a cherry 🍒 sooo delicious 😋
Brooke C.
This is surprisingly good. If you like strawberry flavors you should try this because you will probably like it. Not a bad price either, average price. It has been awhile since i have tried it but i remember it was really good.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
These taste great. I usually bring these to family barbeques or cook outs. It definitely met my expectations. This reminds me of Sunkist and definitely tastes just as good. This product comes at a great value and I can usually get three boxes for $10 or less.
Karen E.
You've had Crush Orange and Crush Cherry, but you haven't lived until you've blushed pink from Crushed Strawberry. You will be reminded of 1st crushes in middle school, and not the jerky ones that left you feeling like an extra in a John Hughes movie, but the good ones that made you feel like you could actually smile for once. Strawberry Crush is good. You deserve good.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Port Moody, BC
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.