CRUSH Strawberry 12 Oz Soda 8 PK CANS uploaded by Nikki C.

BY CRUSH #72 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Burstacious strawberry. Fresh enough to jolt your palette, crushstrawberry is jam-packed with daring berry flavor. see more...

• I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is ...2 Answers
  • Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?4 Answers
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this flavored soda. I love anything that tastes like strawberry. And this soda seemed to be perfect for me. I would totally recommend this drink go every strawberry love out there! It's really good!
Brittany M.
A very tasty and refreshing soda. With such a fruity flavor, it is not that great paired with a lot of foods so I just use it as a refresher during the day between meals.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love CRUSH Strawberry. I grew up drinking Crush and now that I have my own apartment I can buy it for myself to drink! It is very affordable and it does not even compare to other strawberry drinks! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Foodie Expert
I've always loved orange sodas but when I tried the strawberry for the first time I fell in love period as an adult of this drink is great for a drink mixer. For kids it's delicious and definitely has less sugar than Coke. I love this product all around delicious strawberry flavor very refreshing no awful aftertaste absolutely love it!
Nikki C.
Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THIS! I keep a small case for when I want to make Italian cream sodas! Add some half&half a splash of cherry syrup then garnish with whipped cream and a cherry 🍒 sooo delicious 😋
Taylor W.
Oelwein, IA
I love the strawberry flavor best! How I drink this is in a float form! Instead of a root beer float (I dislike root beer very much) so I needed an alternative and this strawberry was the trick! It tastes like strawberry ice cream kind of with a little carbonation!
Lynette M.
Foodie Expert
In college I practically lived on Strawberry Crush! Any time I could find it on campus, I'd buy a bottle or can and it always tasted so fruity, sweet, and refreshing! Just thinking about it now has me craving an ice cold glass of Strawberry Crush--it's so delicious!
Shayla F.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love strawberry soda? This is my staple in my dorm room. It comes in your typical soda packaging. I am a repeating customer, i live by this brand. It continues to exceed my expectations. Most definitely will purchase again
Brooke C.
Foodie Expert
This is surprisingly good. If you like strawberry flavors you should try this because you will probably like it. Not a bad price either, average price. It has been awhile since i have tried it but i remember it was really good.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
These taste great. I usually bring these to family barbeques or cook outs. It definitely met my expectations. This reminds me of Sunkist and definitely tastes just as good. This product comes at a great value and I can usually get three boxes for $10 or less.
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite crush soda flavor?
Tanya B.
Where can these be bought in Canada? I need this in my life!
Cierra D.
Ottawa, ON
I HAD NO IDEA THIS EXISTED can someone please tell me if this is delicious!?!? I am obsessed with strawberry flavored anything, so I feel like I would fall in love with this soda.