BY CRUSH #97 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Do you like pineapple or grape soda better ?6 Answers
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Foodie Expert
I love odd flavored drinks! Not that pineapple is odd but it's not common in carbonated sodas. This is a good flavor to add to the mix at family gatherings, the kids seem to love it too. It's very affordable and I can always find it on sale. As for taste, it's pineapple-ish. Close but not exact. All in all it's a pretty good soda!
Kristen S.
Foodie Expert
I can't help but not like this soda because of its fruity punchy tropical taste. I don't drink soda often but this is fun for parties or in the summer. I like it with sherbet too for a fun treat. I think its good with fruit slices too.
esmeralda g.
Foodie Expert
Pineapple drinks are my favorite and this one taste very amazing love how it's not to strong this one doesn't give me heart burn and I love it yeah I get heart burn with pop but this pop is so delicious it doesn't cause none of that to me so I would recommend it it's a soft drink
Lara D.
Foodie Expert
This is really tasty if you like pineapple. One of my non-alcoholic brunch go-tos is pineapple juice and club soda, and this is like a sweeter version of that. The extra sweetness is why I only gave 4 stars. While the flavor is good, I prefer my less-sweet, vitamin filled version.
Leah Marie K.
Waianae, HI
Ok this is my absolute FAVORITE crush soda flavor. The carbonation is on point. I have repurchased this product over and over for the past 50 kazillion years. Nice sunny/pineapple yellow packaging. Dont judge a book by the cover and try this. You will not be dissappointed.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I 💖💖💖 PineApple Crush Its not one of them exstreamly Sugury Sweet PineApple juices it's perfect and it tastes Amazing And the kids seem to 💞 it too it's always been a hit at all the kids birthday parties for me Only empty bottles are left when we buy them 😎😄🙄😆😍
Kayleen O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is probably my favorite flavor out of all of them! Ive loved the pineapple flavor forever. I started drinking Crush when I was younger and I still drink it! Nice and sweet and very refreshing! I would recommend it to anyone all ages.
Somphet B.
Lawrenceville , Ga
It has a sticky feel to it. I'm guessing because it's soda but when I drink it I get this dehydrated feeling. I give it 4 stars because I love the taste of pineapple and that spark of soda is just so good to me with some cold ice, yum!
Makayla S.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the pineapple soda! The flavor is spectacular and sweet, and it's totally worth the little money you have to spend. It's not an overbearing amount of pineapple or sweet, just the right amount! If you love pineapple, you'll love this!
Emily H.
Willow grove, PA
Foodie Expert
It's hard to find a good fresh bottled pineapple juice but this right here is beyond words. It's perfect on a hot summer day. Not too sweet. Tastes like a fresh squeezed pineapple. 5 stars!!! Yum yum yum.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you like pineapple or grape soda better ?
Shelly P.
I love pineapple flavor. Does it genuinely taste like pineapple flavor?