BY CRUSH

Crush Soda 2 Liter (Pack of 6) see more...

• I love pineapple flavor. Does it genuinely taste like pin...3 Answers
  • Do you like pineapple or grape soda better ?6 Answers
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
This is not my favorite flavor of Crush Soda, nothing can beat an Orange Crush!! That's why I can only give 3 stars. Its still a great soda pop, and a great flavor. The 6 pack is a good value because you can have more than just a 2 liter, because unless you are having a party or something the 2 liter tends to go flat faster. So this 6 pack is a plus in my book!!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
If you want a real tasting pop The Taste is just like your drinking fresh pineapple juice this is the pop for you! Very good and safe no artificial flavoring just overall great and I love it when it's really really ice cold. Definitely would recommend this beverage to anyone who's willing to try it.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
I love odd flavored drinks! Not that pineapple is odd but it's not common in carbonated sodas. This is a good flavor to add to the mix at family gatherings, the kids seem to love it too. It's very affordable and I can always find it on sale. As for taste, it's pineapple-ish. Close but not exact. All in all it's a pretty good soda!
Lara D.
This is really tasty if you like pineapple. One of my non-alcoholic brunch go-tos is pineapple juice and club soda, and this is like a sweeter version of that. The extra sweetness is why I only gave 4 stars. While the flavor is good, I prefer my less-sweet, vitamin filled version.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I 💖💖💖 PineApple Crush Its not one of them exstreamly Sugury Sweet PineApple juices it's perfect and it tastes Amazing And the kids seem to 💞 it too it's always been a hit at all the kids birthday parties for me Only empty bottles are left when we buy them 😎😄🙄😆😍
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i loveeeee crush soda and pineapple is my favorite one of them all . some people say all pineapple sodas taste the same but i disagree . its true to its pineapple taste and is not watered down at all . its def worth a try
Melanie B.
Really tastes like pineapples and is really a great soda to use for making a tropical flavored punch for parties. It's delicious. I think if you love pineapple you'd love this soda!
Kayleen O.
Long Beach, CA
This is probably my favorite flavor out of all of them! Ive loved the pineapple flavor forever. I started drinking Crush when I was younger and I still drink it! Nice and sweet and very refreshing! I would recommend it to anyone all ages.
Somphet B.
Lawrenceville , Ga
It has a sticky feel to it. I'm guessing because it's soda but when I drink it I get this dehydrated feeling. I give it 4 stars because I love the taste of pineapple and that spark of soda is just so good to me with some cold ice, yum!
Kamishia J.
I love a good pineapple drink it's one of my favorite. I never knew crush had made a pineapple drink until I got pizza one day and i was in love. It is a must try like really you must try it you will love it
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you like pineapple or grape soda better ?
Shelly P.
I love pineapple flavor. Does it genuinely taste like pineapple flavor?