Crush® Pineapple Soda 2L Bottle uploaded by Chakirah K.

BY CRUSH

When it comes to creating playful memories with bold and exciting fruit flavor, no soft drink satisfies quite like a Crush. Soak up the taste of the tropics with the bright and tangy citrus flavor of caffeine free Crush Pineapple. Crush has been a classic beverage brand loved by every generation since 1916. With the vibrant taste of Crush Pineapple, this is where fun meets flavor. see more...

Malinda G.
What can I say about Crush® Pineapple Soda 2L Bottle. I have never tasted a flavor pop that is rich with this bold pineapple flavor rush. It’s really good and it a hit and must try it. Highly recommended to buy it.
Chakirah K.
If you love the flavor of pineapple you must try this. It taste really good it is just the right amount of flavor. I was a little worried about it tasting artificial but it is not bad. Try it!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
My favorite fruit flavored drink product. I am usually not a fan of fruit flavored drinks but I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tastes. It is a very sweet pineapple flavor. My favorite part is also that they come in flavor packets that you add to water. I have been using them for two weeks now. I will definitely be buying again and I highly recommend.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite flavor from this brand at all. I love this brand and I love pineapples but them being combined was not right for me. I was expecting too much when I tried it and was disappointed when it didn't meet my expectations. I was hoping it would be more tangier and strong in flavor but it was quite watery. That's just how I like my sodas.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
One of my favorite crush drinks. Has such an amazing flavor that I just didn't expect that it would taste so good. I would recommend this flavor to really anybody. I usually get it weekly for myself and my family.
Amanda E.
If you love pineapple, you will love this. it has such a refreshing taste to it. I did notice that it waters down quickly with ice compared to other pops I have had
Tracey P.
Had this once while in New York in the late 1990's, but couldn't find it anywhere in my state. It is now readily available and still one of the best fruit flavored sodas I've had. My kiddos love it too!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
I love pineapple anything and I feel like this pineapple soda just nailed it. It's so flavorful and just tastes amazing without being overpowerful.
tori s.
Cape May
i didn't think i would actually like this, since pineapple soda does not sound appetizing. but it is actually very good and i like it a lot
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Any pineapple soda I love, and Crush is one of my favorites. When it’s cold it’s so good and yummy so sometimes I make it into a slushy.