BY CRUSH

When it comes to creating playful memories with bold and exciting fruit flavor, no soft drink satisfies quite like a Crush. Soak up the taste of the tropics with the bright and tangy citrus flavor of caffeine free Crush Pineapple. Crush has been a classic beverage brand loved by every generation since 1916. With the vibrant taste of Crush Pineapple, this is where fun meets flavor. see more...

Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
My favorite fruit flavored drink product. I am usually not a fan of fruit flavored drinks but I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tastes. It is a very sweet pineapple flavor. My favorite part is also that they come in flavor packets that you add to water. I have been using them for two weeks now. I will definitely be buying again and I highly recommend.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite flavor from this brand at all. I love this brand and I love pineapples but them being combined was not right for me. I was expecting too much when I tried it and was disappointed when it didn't meet my expectations. I was hoping it would be more tangier and strong in flavor but it was quite watery. That's just how I like my sodas.
Tracey P.
Had this once while in New York in the late 1990's, but couldn't find it anywhere in my state. It is now readily available and still one of the best fruit flavored sodas I've had. My kiddos love it too!
sandy m.
Cudahy, CA
Love the taste of the pineapple. It didn't taste super sweet. My kids really like it. It's a good soda drink.