BY CRUSH

When it comes to creating playful memories with bold and exciting fruit flavor, no soft drink satisfies quite like a Crush. Soak up the taste of the tropics with the bright and tangy citrus flavor of caffeine free Crush Pineapple. Crush has been a classic beverage brand loved by every generation since 1916. With the vibrant taste of Crush Pineapple, this is where fun meets flavor. see more...

Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Shannon S.
Crush has the best flavored sodas. Cherry, grape, and pineapple are my favorites. At first I thought gross a pineapple soda but omg this is the best tasting pineapple maybe the super fizzy carbonation helps it taste so good but you have to like pineapple to enjoy this drink!
Kalauna D.
fort worth
Cheap, has been around for many years. Flavor are great but maybe too much sugar it kind of make you more thirsty
Zanna C.
This is good. I mean it is a sugar filled drink so it's going to be good. You can buy this really inexpensive.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.