BY THE JEL SERT COMPANY

Boxes crush pineapple singles to go! Sugar free drink mix. 6-packets/servings per 1 box. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
Love these little favor pack to give water a extra kick. From. Just plain old drinking water I buy a few box weekly .Try all flavors but I have to say hands down pineapple is the best one yet
Frances P.
Pasadena, TX
I love this singles. The flavor is really delicious. It is a nice change from plain flat water. I enjoy it in the morning with breakfast just like I would drink regular pineapple juice.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
The price is great for these! Also, I do like the flavor but it does taste a little more on the artificial side. We bought these from kroger, and I would purchase them again for future use. Very convenient!
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
This is one of the worst flavors I have ever had for a crush to come out and think that this would be a good flavor for anybody is ridiculous it really doesn't taste good I rate this 3 out of 10
Kaylah T.
on a college campus drinks and juice can be so expensive so this is a great way to have your juice on hand for an efficient price. These are great on the go and tastes just like the flavors. You don't need any sugar at all. Just pour and shake or pour and stir