Crush Orange Soda,

When it comes to creating playful memories with bold and exciting fruit flavor, no soft drink satisfies quite like a Crush. The leader of the Crush family, Crush Orange shocks your senses with a sweet and tangy citrus flavor that is 100% caffeine free. Crush has been a classic beverage loved by every generation since 1916. With the delicious taste of Crush Orange, this is where fun meets flavor.

[product:crush-orange-soda] HHS’s do you think it compares to Fanta?
Start your review of Crush Orange Soda,!
Jessica  S.
Fresno, CA
So good. Orange crush is my favorite. Has great flavor and not too sweet. It's so refreshing on a hot afternoon in the summer.
LaRaven T.
All I Have To Say Is WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA ? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA ! All My 90’s Babies Understand.
Annie B.
Buffalo , NY
Very sweet. The 24 pack is great to have at parties for kids. Definitely has more flavor than offbrand orange sodas, and I like it better than the sun kissed by Coke.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Crush is my favorite orange flavored soda on the market. The taste is crisp and refreshing and tastes great on a hot summer day. I've been drinking it since I was a kid. You can purchase Crush at any grocery store.
Kathleen Z.
Oshawa, ON
Crush Orange Soda, uploaded by Kathleen Z.
Purchased at: No Frills
I like this product it's good once in a while my mother in law lives off it . She says the taste is refreshingly conferring like drinkng a fresh cup of water. You can find them on sale but can be a tade expensive if you buy the case. But I wouldn't change nothing it's perfect the way the drink is
Sara F.
This isn’t always my go to but when it’s iced I can agree it’s refreshing. Other than staining my teeth orange after drinking, I’d recommend. Try the pack from Costco- orange crush, purple crush, creams sofa and root beer.
Mandy B.
Ottawa, ON
Just like the grape soda i love orange crush too! This stuff is readily available all the time which is just perfect. Its delicious and orangey
Amber V.
Cowichan Bay, BC
This is definitely my favourite brand of orange soda! Perfect for parties, everyone seems to love it! Out of all the orange sodas I've tried, this one has the best flavour. I would recommend this to anyone!
Angel  L.
New Westminster, BC
I love orange crush! Its a classic. Tastes fresh and citrusy, its perfect for summer time. Or anytime! 😃
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lin F.
Brampton
il y a 6 mois
Crush Orange Soda - 8pk/7.5 fl oz Cans HHS’s do you think it compares to Fanta?