BY CRUSH #49 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Crush® Orange Soda.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Caffeine free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Orange soda is my second soda alternative, and I like to mix it with sprite to tone down the orange flavor a little bit. But still delicious nonetheless and no caffeine makes it a great choice if you’re craving a soda later at night and still want to be able to sleep!
Danny G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Out of all the orange sodas in the world Crush Orange Soda is the only one my family purchases and for a very good reason. It is delicious! Taste like naturally sweeten candy fresh orange liquid! Would happily recommend to you.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I have always enjoyed the taste of Crush Orange Soda. The great orange taste with the right amount of fizz. One afternoon I was watching my little cousins and I made them floats using crush orange soda and orange sherbet. It was very popular with the kids. And now, every time the kids are over, they want crush floats. So I now keep some on hand so as to never disappointed my little cousins. We all love the crush orange floats.
Divya A.
Great orange soda. No disgusting after taste and keeps it's fizz for maybe two days. The flavor is very good and doesn't taste artificial. I don't have a favorite brand for orange soda, I just drink what tastes good. I would buy Crush Orange Soda again.
Jenny O.
My favorite orange soda. I wish more restaurants offered orange soda as an option but Ill keep drinking this once in a while as my treat lol. Its very affordable, tastes great and easily accessible. I get mine at the neighborhood grocery store.
Jenn M.
Metairie
We buy these in a 12 pack and the kids love it! My husband drinks more than the kids. The kids can only have maybe 2 a week. I don’t care to much for the sugar and other things in it but it taste great and better than Sunkist to us!
Olivia M.
Orange crush is my favorite soda. You can get it pretty much anywhere I always get it when I go to McDonald’s. It is my favorite drink. It has regular soda packaging with great orange flavor. I will continue to buy this product.
Davian B.
This is delicious! Love pineapple, and this is a good way to flavor some dull water. Highly recommend for someone looking to get some flavor into water, at no calorie cost.Way too sweet! Even adding just half a packet to a standard size water bottle is too sweet
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
Ever since I was a child, crush was my favorite orange. Today as an adult it is still the drink that I drink the most and the one I like so much just as mixed with other drinks.
Jack K.
Manhattan, KS
I love this orange soda. I have yet to find another worth buying. The only complaint is more of a packaging preference. The taste of a crush in a glass bottle is far superior.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
Has anyone ever tried freezing it for homade orange crush popsicles?
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Who else loves this pop? its so good.
Kianna R.
Crush or fanta? Which one do you prefer I like fanta
rosa v.
To sweet of a soda
Savannah R.
What's up with the nasty pictures under the reviews??? I would report but not sure how... 😏