BY CRUSH

Crush® Orange Soda.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
160 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Caffeine free. see more...

Crush® Orange Soda

Start your review of Crush® Orange Soda!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anaiahb J.
riverside
Who doesn’t like orange soda ? It’s so delicious so full of flavor and I always buy this soda. I grew up drinking this it’s affordable and has the standard packaging. :) I think everyone should drink orange soda 🥤
Jennifer Q.
I love orange soda. It’s some of the only soda I drink, since I don’t drink dark sodas. It is very bubbly and has a very nice orange/citrus taste to it. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I have always enjoyed the taste of Crush Orange Soda. The great orange taste with the right amount of fizz. One afternoon I was watching my little cousins and I made them floats using crush orange soda and orange sherbet. It was very popular with the kids. And now, every time the kids are over, they want crush floats. So I now keep some on hand so as to never disappointed my little cousins. We all love the crush orange floats.
Makeup F.
This stuff gets me right in the nostalgia! Crush orange soda is such a classic flavor that brings me back to birthday parties and barbecues. Crush® Orange Soda
Emme B.
castle pines colorado
The bigger sizes are great for big groups. I feel like this is a less popular soda option but it deserves more credit because it’s really good and meets your expectations exactly. I will buy this product again.
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
This is like the only pop i drink since i been pregnant but i usually drink mountain dew.. i really like cause itou can taste the orange flavor in it lol.. with dark pop i just taste bubbles
Jenn M.
Metairie , LA
We buy these in a 12 pack and the kids love it! My husband drinks more than the kids. The kids can only have maybe 2 a week. I don’t care to much for the sugar and other things in it but it taste great and better than Sunkist to us!
HoneyKillah💕 B.
Wichita
THE ORANGE crush is my absolute favorite I honestly would say it’s better than the alternatives and it’s affordable! So you don’t have to worry about the price no need for improvement and i would definitely recommend this beverage.
Melissa S.
426 E Quesenbury, Sallisaw OK
This is a good flavor drink. I like the flavor it has for me. Good flavor when you’re drink and eating. I’m a repeat consumer. It has a good value for the price. I would definitely recommend to others to buy this
Annie H.
Love the orange flavor! I enjoy Orange Crush when I want to avoid caffeine but taste something sweet. This is an extremely affordable soda and I can usually find it everywhere. I buy this a few times a month.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
Has anyone ever tried freezing it for homade orange crush popsicles?
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Who else loves this pop? its so good.
Kianna R.
Crush or fanta? Which one do you prefer I like fanta
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
To sweet of a soda
Savannah R.
What's up with the nasty pictures under the reviews??? I would report but not sure how... 😏

Target