BY CRUSH

Crush Orange Liquid Water Enhancer: Low calorie Makes 24 servings see more...

• Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it here in Detroit ūüėí1 Answers
  • It tastes a bit watered down no mater how little water you put in...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this in Canada?1 Answers
Crush Orange Liquid Water Enhancer
  • "Its good, kinda defeats the purpose of drinking water but its healthier than soda I suppose..... " in 1 review
Jillian M.
Mayetta, KS
This is one of my favorite water enhancers out there. The flavor is top notch. I am not a big fan of water but this helps me get my gallon in each day. This is pretty much the only enhancer that I will buy. I usually grab four to six of them every two weeks. I love them!
Larkin M.
This water enhancer is really good. I am not so hood at getting my daily water in and this flavor is so strong that just a couple of drops is enough to flavor it without being too strong to defeat the purpose of drinking water. Or you can not think about it as getting your daily H2O and drink it at a normal strength and it is a very good and strong orange flavor more like the strengtg of the soda. I bet it would be interesting to try in a sodastream!
April F.
Glasgow, KY
Best water enhancer on the planet. Tastes more like orange soda than it does water. Most other sugar free enhancers give me a sore throat but this one doesn't!! I absolutely love it!
Cassie L.
Tellico Plns, TN
Really great product its just as good as the regular soda . i love this product and the price . I'm gonna continue to use this liquid enhancer
Chelsea W.
Sweet Briar , VA
Its good, kinda defeats the purpose of drinking water but its healtheir than soda I suppose.....
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Looked interesting, but isn't fizzy like the soda, so it just tastes like flat soda. yuck.
Tracy C.
Holbrook, NY
This was ok.. gives the orange crush flavor to the water.. but it made me kind of miss my favorite orange crush soda.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
My fiancé loves to take this to work to add in his water for flavor at lunchtime it is very easy to use and convenient :)
Amber N.
Morristown , TN
This has to be one of the best water enhancer's I have ever tried. I absolutely love it!
ashley h.
Super orange flavor ! Great for breakfast and flavoring up health shakes ! Would buy again!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
Is the grape or the strawberry any better?
Mindy H.
Where can you buy this in Canada?
Shaiky D.
It tastes a bit watered down no mater how little water you put in your cup, but hey its better than all the sodium that comes in the can !
ericka m.
Detroit, MI
Where do they sell this? I haven't seen it here in Detroit ūüėí