Crush Grape Soda

The flavor of Crush Grape stomps back, forcing your taste buds to tangle with something ground-breakingly bold

Do you think Crush soda taste different in a glass bottle than in a plastic bottle?
Start your review of Crush Grape Soda!
Product Highlights
The glass makes the "pop" taste so much better and seems to stays fresh longer.in reviews
lol ice cold crush is the best with a little frosty ice or as an ice cream float.in reviews
Jennifer Q.
Eastvale, CA
This version of crush soda is just ok. I’m not a big fan of the grape flavor. It tastes fake and don really resemble grape flavors. It does smell nice and has nice amount of carbonation . I won’t be rebuying this flavor
Sarah S.
Don't really like the grape flavor but i love crush and i love crush orange soda with a cup full of ice and a nice meal how can you ever be mad? Lol
Diana R.
Naples, FL
For some reason i think Crush in a glass bottle taste better than in a plastic bottle i seem to think they taste different but i love me some orange soda!
Shaylie S.
Indianapolis, In
Such a great pop. The glass bottle makes it taste even more refreshing and delicious.
Hannah H.
Crush Longnecks remind me of being a kid again. The glass makes the "pop" taste so much better and seems to stays fresh longer. These would be great for a party too because of the vintage look of glass.
ericka M.
Detroit, MI
One of their best pops I've ever had! YUP , I SAID POP! lol ice cold crush is the best with a little frosty ice or as an ice cream float. #teamCRUSH
Janet M.
Timberlea, NS
Crush Longnecks ""Good Stuff"" Glass Bottle" crush is always good, especially excited to see the move away from plastic!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
I'm such a big fan of Crush Soda but the Grape flavour has to be my favourite. Whenever I'm craving something sweet and I need a little sugar rush, this is my first pick. I find it is best when it's ice cold, makes for a very refreshing drink on a hot day.