BY CRUSH #66 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Crush® Grape Soda.
Caffeine free.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
160 Calories per can. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of crush?4 Answers
  • How do people even like this stuff? 6 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like grape or cough medicine? I would lo...4 Answers
Crush Grape Soda
  • "really good drink taste great and is really worth the money its not expensive at all but my favorite is the orange flavor " in 1 review
  • "I recently switched over to diet soda (the past couple months) and this was the first "non-diet" thing I was drinking for a while that wasn't a Sodastream soda mix." in 1 review
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
Crush grape soda is AMAZING! I can never get enough of it! I got it so bad that I buy three to four cases when I grocery shop. Great flavor and not too sweet. So great to the tummy and taste buds. Everyone should biy
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Foodie Expert
I wish I could give this product 10 stars. I absolutely love the Crush grape. My home we drink a pack a week. The product is affordable. I love the can and bottle..The flavor taste like fresh grapes. I definitely would repurchase and recommend this product.
E A.
Foodie Expert
Super good grape some when you having bbq with the family or it's game night. It's the kid in me that really enjoys this soda and I will continue to buy it for my kids to taste too !
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
Foodie Expert
This is the only grape drink i've ever tried before and enjoyed. The color of the packaging is cute\! I don't think that the grape soda crush has room for impprovement that i can think of. But it does have a good value. For the price, it comes with a lot. I would recommend this drink to others.
Brenda F.
Foodie Expert
I love Crush grape soda, it reminds me of when I was a kid.  It was only of the only sodas we were allowed to drink.  It has a great grape flavor.  I wish I could find it more often. Yes, it does have a lot of sugar but most sodas do. It costs $5.99 for a 12 pack and that is the same as any other soda.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
My husband's FAVORITE soda!! We go through a 12 pack a week atleast!! He always has one either in his hand or in the fridge or his lunch box just waiting to drink it!! I swear if I kept all the cans from all the grape crushes I could make a metal building in under a month I swear!!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Foodie Expert
The Grape is my favorite Crush flavor. It is so yummy. It doesn't taste like grape juice though. It is definitely a grape soda. But it is so very tasty and the carbonation gives fun bubblies. I love this beverage as a treat. II would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Kaylee R.
Crush Grape Soda is one of my favorite drinks. I enjoy a can every day and buy 2 liters every week. My nephews and nieces also love it. I've drank Grape Soda since I was a child. It's always fresh and delicious. I recommend to friends and family.
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
Foodie Expert
Is this the last grape soda alive or what? In Hawaii this is the ONLY grape soda around. It's perfect...sugary and bad for you, but oh so good. Whenever I feel like drinking grape soda, this is it. I have tried other brands, but Crush crushes them all.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Foodie Expert
I'm not huge fan of crush soda in general I just find it to be way too sugary and sweet for my liking but my brothers love crush and so do their friends. I wouldn't recommend this if you are not into sweet drinks but I would if you are.
Regan  P.
Eureka, IL
How do people even like this stuff?
Steven T.
Does this actually taste like grape or cough medicine? I would love to try this someday.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor of crush?
Jacob A.