BY CRUSH #51 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Crush® Grape Soda.
Caffeine free.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
160 Calories per can. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of crush?4 Answers
  • How do people even like this stuff? 6 Answers
  • Does this actually taste like grape or cough medicine? I would lo...4 Answers
Crush Grape Soda
  • "really good drink taste great and is really worth the money its not expensive at all but my favorite is the orange flavor " in 1 review
  • "I recently switched over to diet soda (the past couple months) and this was the first "non-diet" thing I was drinking for a while that wasn't a Sodastream soda mix." in 1 review
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
Crush definitely taste different then the other brands! The flavor is great and it’s affordable. Sometimes it is hard to find at our store because it’s out of stock! We will continue to buy this product.
Melissa H.
Mount Clare, WV
I've been on a Grape Crush kick for months now. I got tired if Coke and Pepsi and Mountain Dew all the time. Crush has the best tasting grape soda out of anybody!
Alexandra H.
Detroit, MI
Crush grape soda is AMAZING! I can never get enough of it! I got it so bad that I buy three to four cases when I grocery shop. Great flavor and not too sweet. So great to the tummy and taste buds. Everyone should biy
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
The best grape 🍇 soda ever! It has a lot of calories and sugar but for a treat I like to get this or the strawberry flavor. The taste is much sweeter than other brands, and I like that, but you may not.
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
This is the only grape drink i've ever tried before and enjoyed. The color of the packaging is cute\! I don't think that the grape soda crush has room for impprovement that i can think of. But it does have a good value. For the price, it comes with a lot. I would recommend this drink to others.
Brenda F.
I love Crush grape soda, it reminds me of when I was a kid.  It was only of the only sodas we were allowed to drink.  It has a great grape flavor.  I wish I could find it more often. Yes, it does have a lot of sugar but most sodas do. It costs $5.99 for a 12 pack and that is the same as any other soda.
Heather D.
The Grape is my favorite Crush flavor. It is so yummy. It doesn't taste like grape juice though. It is definitely a grape soda. But it is so very tasty and the carbonation gives fun bubblies. I love this beverage as a treat. II would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Kaylee R.
Crush Grape Soda is one of my favorite drinks. I enjoy a can every day and buy 2 liters every week. My nephews and nieces also love it. I've drank Grape Soda since I was a child. It's always fresh and delicious. I recommend to friends and family.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I'm not huge fan of crush soda in general I just find it to be way too sugary and sweet for my liking but my brothers love crush and so do their friends. I wouldn't recommend this if you are not into sweet drinks but I would if you are.
Stefani J.
Mesa, AZ
I can never get enough grape soda. This brand is much less sugary and syrupy than the other two competitors. I love the fruity flavor and I'm glad its not overpowering. I've got a bottle in my mini fridge right now!
Regan  P.
Eureka, IL
How do people even like this stuff?
Steven T.
Does this actually taste like grape or cough medicine? I would love to try this someday.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is your favorite flavor of crush?
Jacob A.