Crush Grape Liquid Water Enhancer, 1.62 fl oz uploaded by Sharon H.

BY CRUSH

Crush Grape Liquid Water Enhancer: Low calorie Makes 24 servings Crush water enhancer adds flavor see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
4 stars because I don't like this grape flavor I like the strawberry flavor. With just 2 drops you can add flavor to a whole water bottle and it's a healthier alternative than soda. I carry this with me for picnics or trips to the zoo and I never had a spill.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
This is a great way to get my child to drink more water. He only puts a few drops, he loves the flavor and drinks water instead of wanting all the sugary drinks he would normally want.
Melissa M.
3302 Rufford Ct Chester VA 23831
This is my favorite water enhancer! It tastes delicious and is 0 calories. It's the only way I can drink water daily.
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
The flavor is a bit much for me but it's still amazing idea and it fits so nice in the diaper bag.
Rebecca V.
Foodie Expert
These are great. You get the flavor of crush with the carbonation. Makes me feel like it's so much better for us. Cheaper to buy this way rather than buying cans of pop. the color has stained when spilled.
Alicia M.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love the flavor that these enhancers for water! I definitely recommend buying this product!
ashley h.
Foodie Expert
Such a great way to flavor up water when your trying not to drink pop ! I live the taste !
Aleanndra N.
Farmerville, LA
Foodie Expert
Crush is great but i think that the flavoring has been off lately and i think it has too much fizz but the price is good
Alice B.
Foodie Expert
Oh mon dieu, sa c'est vraiment dégueulasse , jai du le recracher, une chance que cétait pas a moi.
Valentina N.