BY CRUSH

The flavor of Crush Grape stomps back, forcing your taste buds to tangle with something ground-breakingly bold see more...

Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Grape crush is a delicious drink and so handy for kids because it is caffeine free, wonderful taste, and a catchy color! Very affordable and easy to purchase at any local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
Yum! Yum! Yum! I have a hard time choosing between Grape and Strawberry Crush! We hey are both so good! They are caffeine free which is a huge plus for me when choosing a soda. I highly Recommend this!
India l.
chicago, il
Super good this is one of my families favorite brands, pineapple, strawberry,and orange is my families favorites. This is an amazing brand and it is super affordable at Walmart
Jessica R.
Bartlesville , OK
Grape crush is my favorite fruit soda. This is the BEST grape soda there is! It always meets me expectations. It has nice sturdy packaging. I keep it in my fridge and it's fits nicely. I will definitely purchase it again.
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
This grape soda has the best flavor then any other grape drink out there an I don't like grape flavor stuff at all but I will drink a lot of these...
Whitney H.
Crush is the best brand of fruit flavored sodas in my opinion. Orange is a classic and it's my favorite but grape is delicious too
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I am not a big fan of grape soda in the first place but this is just too much grape. It reminds me of medicine which is not good.
Karlee H.
Eagle river , WI
The best grape soda ever! Would never go for another. Definitely for the person who loves a strong grape flavor!
Larry D.
Spokane, WA
As grape sodas go this is near the top. While not the best, crush brand makes a strong, great tasting soda.
Carina K.
Chester, NH
Does a good jobs with competing with Fanta, very tasty 😋 great treat for movie night and is cheap.