BY CRUSH #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Diet Crush® Orange.
Low calorie.
Orange soda.
Naturally flavored.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a bit of this for the first time last week and I was so surprised. It didn't taste artificial as I expected it to. And it was very refreshing. Great orange taste and it didn't leave a cloying aftertaste in my mouth
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Crush soda! I try to stick with diet soft drinks, so diet orange Crush is the only option I have in the Crush range. Orange Crush really has spoiled me with the great flavour, I can't drink any other brand without cringing. I really wish they would have more flavours made in to diet, especially the grape.
Athena N.
Danielson, CT
I love soda but am very particular. First it has to be diet. Second it is either from a fountain OR Diet Orange Crush. There are no other options. If neither are available I drink water. Diet orange Crush retains its flavor for a long period and I can enjoy it well after I open it.
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
Diet orange crush is my favorite! I don't drink many sodas at all, but this is definitely one that I like to indulge in. The taste is not too sweet but also has a tang to it as well, and that is something that I enjoy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I have cravings for this soda a lot. I like getting it for my family because it doesn't have caffeine and I think it's very thirst quenching. It's my favorite brand of orange pop and I would recommend to everyone. It's fairly inexpensive compared to other sodas.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
Crush diet orange is a staple in our house. We don't do a ton of soda, but this one is always refreshing and hits the spot. The diet isn't overly fake or weird tasting, and it's very orangey, like jelly bean orange. We like it and drink it often, and prefer the Crush orange over other orange soda brands.
Shannon E.
Wilmington, NC
Can barely taste the difference between this and original. Great for afternoons that I just want a little something different to drink. Fresh orange flavor, nice and fizzy. Extremely satisfying at an excellent price. Highly recommend for fans of orange soda.
Tessa B.
Maxwell, NE
One of my favorite brands on orange pop, I have tried sunkiss's orange pop but for me it has an odd after taste but Crush Orange pop is by favor one of the best I have had and usually not really that expensive. The only issue I have is usually finding the diet version in the stores I go to
kate b.
manhattan, ks
Just because it says diet doesn't mean the flavor is lost!! Try it and you will see. It meet my expectations and didn't loose any sleep over it. It's normally on sale for a $ at Dillion's !! Buy it drink it