BY CRUSH

Bombastical Cherry. Like a cherry bomb of juicy goodness for your mouth, Crush Cherry is a blast of intense fruit flavor. see more...

🌻Myia K.
I love all crush flavors. That taste amazing and I will continue to purchase them. They absolutely met my expectations. Compared to others, it's really good. I definitely recommend this to everyone. You won't regret tasting one of these.
Jessica B.
I don't drink crush like that,  but they have really good flavors.  The cherry is definitely a favorite.  It's really tasty.  The packaging is actually the same color of the drink which is neat.  I don't know why I think it's cool but haha.  I'd tell others to drink it for sure! Also, the peach one . Theyre yummy!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
A weird cherry flavor but I kind of liked it. Found it at my local grocery store and was able to give it a try. Crush flavors tend to be ok and On the powerful side
Aiesha W.
Capitol Hgts, MD
If you are looking for an amazing cherry soda then look no further. It has a strong cherry flavor that isn't overpowering but gives you the cherry fix you need. It's by far the best cherry soda over ever had. I think everyone should go out and buy it.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
love this product!! It tastes good but not really good for you!! Would definitely purchase again and recommend it to anyone!!
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
I love crush they never disappoint have great flavors and u can acuallly taste the flavors not only that but it taste great
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope !
Good taste good flavor I recommend this drink affordable.
Mica D.
Debe de ser muy buen producto
Yo nunca lo probé porque no lo consigo en mi país
Pero me encantaría probarlo parece muy bueno❤