Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Edwinia R.
Dallas, TX
Cherry Crush Soda ooh! man my second favorite. Anything that's cherry I have to have it.I love the flavor this Crush you can taste the cherry.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
One of my all time favorite drinks. I'm not a soda drinker but when I do... Has to be Crush!! Cherry is my random soda. But i love it and don't see it often. So when I do. My tiny bot and I share.
Lisa M.
Crush is always been one of my favorites all flavors I would recommend to anyone who asked
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
ADDICTIVE. i know that drinking soda isn't the most healthy thing, but i definitely drink a lot of these!! the packaging is nice, the flavor is GREAT, and they're affordable!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Of all Sunkist soda cherry is my favorite!! I love everything cherry.i think everyone should drink this one.
vanny e.
guatemala
No e probado otro tipo de crush perpo me encantaria probar las demas porque la de naranja es deliciosa
Sharron B.
Atlanta, GA
Good Flavor, like to have crush when I'm tired of drinking coke and want something different also taste pretty good when mixed with sprit
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
La mejor soda con sabor a cereza tienen una presentación muy llamativa para él comprador
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I love cherry flavored sodas and this has honestly been one of the best sodas that I have tasted, It tastes even better when cold.
Esmeralda D.
I love cherry soda, and this has the perfect taste and is refreshing. The pack is a better deal since you can take them every where without a hassle
Tanya F.