Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH #64 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
One of my all time favorite drinks. I'm not a soda drinker but when I do... Has to be Crush!! Cherry is my random soda. But i love it and don't see it often. So when I do. My tiny bot and I share.
Edwinia R.
Dallas, TX
Cherry Crush Soda ooh! man my second favorite. Anything that's cherry I have to have it.I love the flavor this Crush you can taste the cherry.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This taste just like the flavor slushies we had as kids. I can never get old of this taste. Even though it is a sugary drinks, it doesn't taste like it .
Carly D.
pathhead
Flavour is amazing lots of fruity other flavour like strawberry , grape , orange etc
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
One of those brands that has a good variety of flavors. Also all the flavors are very unique. Tjere is a flavor for everyone.
Jordan H.
You can’t go wrong with cherry! It doesn’t taste like cough medicine and is good flavor for kids
Rebecca C.
I like to buy this for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! They're so good! I reccomend this for sure!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
dancer L.
Houston
Crush has several different types of flavor and even cherry can you believe it crush has been standing for a long time
Esmeralda D.
I love cherry soda, and this has the perfect taste and is refreshing. The pack is a better deal since you can take them every where without a hassle
Tanya F.