Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH #66 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This taste just like the flavor slushies we had as kids. I can never get old of this taste. Even though it is a sugary drinks, it doesn't taste like it .
Carly D.
pathhead
Flavour is amazing lots of fruity other flavour like strawberry , grape , orange etc
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
One of those brands that has a good variety of flavors. Also all the flavors are very unique. Tjere is a flavor for everyone.
Jordan H.
You can’t go wrong with cherry! It doesn’t taste like cough medicine and is good flavor for kids
Rebecca C.
I like to buy this for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! They're so good! I reccomend this for sure!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
dancer L.
Houston
Crush has several different types of flavor and even cherry can you believe it crush has been standing for a long time
Esmeralda D.
I love cherry soda, and this has the perfect taste and is refreshing. The pack is a better deal since you can take them every where without a hassle
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This is one of the best pops I've ever had. Unfortunately I live in Canada and it's really hard to get my hands on one. I was lucky that I randomly came across it at a convenience store.

Definitely has a different taste than most pops. I couldn't believe how good it was.

I will pick up a case if I ever cross the boarder and see them.

I highly recommend grabbing some of this and trying it if you haven't already!
Kimberly C.
Heflin
Good yall need make more in bottle and packs and more flavor but keep up good work good job yall keep going
Tanya F.