Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This is one of the best pops I've ever had. Unfortunately I live in Canada and it's really hard to get my hands on one. I was lucky that I randomly came across it at a convenience store.

Definitely has a different taste than most pops. I couldn't believe how good it was.

I will pick up a case if I ever cross the boarder and see them.

I highly recommend grabbing some of this and trying it if you haven't already!
Carol H.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love crush soda's and the Cherry Crush is the one to go for if you want a true cherry taste. Over ice it is very refreshing.
elia m.
Rialto, CA
its good and refreshing sweet and somewhat too sweet its good value I would say the packageing is great and applealing andi would totally make it my everyday drink after a meal its better than the others and I would buy it again
Trinitea N.
Oh my if you have neber had cherry soda you have not libed by far the best flavor of pop there is i dint have pop often but when j do this is my first choice one can is good enough to cure your sweet tooth and would buy again for sure my favorite flavor that ive ever tried
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
I like it but not as much as my COKE COLA..but when there's nothing else..why not...has a great taste and itsy OK.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
I love this soda, it taste so good. They have more flavors than just orange, which is what i lie about them. Perfection in a can. It tastes delicious and is incredibly cheap. It's a definite nice change from the typical sodas. We love crush soda in this house! We usually purchase ours from SAMs Club. Always fully stocked and ready to go. I like the cherry, and my kids like orange.
Brianna T.
Casa Blanca, NM
It's good & it has great taste, the price is low, it has good color, it doesn't take weird,
Cynthia G.
The cold fizzy goodness of a refreshing soft drink is something I love. Crush is definitely at the top when it comes to fruit flavored deliciousness. From Orange to Grape to Cherry. It's just plain good.
Vivian B.
I love cherry soda! This is one of my favorite products on the market! It has a very cherry flavor!
Fer R.
Me encanta un sabor que se recomienda Totalmente.
Buena presentación.
Buen sabor.
Y Excelente Momento en Familia.....
=}. =). ¢=