Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Autumn L.
Knoxville, TN
I was not a fan of this. It was too carbonated and it was too expensive for the actual drink. I t was not a good value. The package broke while I was holding it and the drinks all fell out. The flavor was good but too sweet. I would not buy it again! Not recommended.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA
Tastes like carbonated cherry cough syrup! EWW! Definitely not the best soda pop I've bad
Brigette O.
Frostburg, MD
This is a horrible tasting soda. It tasted like cough syrup. Nothing like a cherry flavor
Carissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I want root beer it's so much better especially the cream soda one goes amazingly with ice cream to make root beat float I recommend it
Mariah G.
it has such an original flavor that just makes me want more i cant get enough of it and i dont know why its just so amazing
Nadia C.
I love crush soda but we try not to have it too often although it is cheap and delicious
Alijah T.
Its great tasting pop but I hate cherry flavored anything so this product was not for me, if your a big fan of cherry than you will probably enjoy
matilyn p.
Elmer, MO
I dont like drinking soda all the time but i choose crush over any other drink.it si very ffordble and not expensive.
Tara S.
Warner Robins, GA
Cherry Crush satisfaction everytime over crushed ice reminds me of a snow cone. Bursting with explosive flavor
Luisana H.
This is a family favorite, which you can only find in the store sometimes. I wish you would keep it in stock all the time
Tanya F.