Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CRUSH #91 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
You can’t go wrong with cherry! It doesn’t taste like cough medicine and is good flavor for kids
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I like to buy this for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! They're so good! I reccomend this for sure!
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Foodie Expert
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
dancer L.
Houston
Crush has several different types of flavor and even cherry can you believe it crush has been standing for a long time
Esmeralda D.
Foodie Expert
I love cherry soda, and this has the perfect taste and is refreshing. The pack is a better deal since you can take them every where without a hassle
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best pops I've ever had. Unfortunately I live in Canada and it's really hard to get my hands on one. I was lucky that I randomly came across it at a convenience store.

Definitely has a different taste than most pops. I couldn't believe how good it was.

I will pick up a case if I ever cross the boarder and see them.

I highly recommend grabbing some of this and trying it if you haven't already!
Kimberly C.
Heflin
Foodie Expert
Good yall need make more in bottle and packs and more flavor but keep up good work good job yall keep going
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Foodie Expert
Anything cherry I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love Pepsi brand products and always purchase Pepsi brands. The price is just right! The flavor is out of this world but not too sweet either. I would highly recommend to someone who loves soda and lives cherry flavor!
Dyani H.
Foodie Expert
All my close friends know for a fact that I love all Crush sodas. They're so amazing. Always my number 1 choice!
Lamarco H.
Redlands
Has good flavor but keeps u wanting to go bacc for more and before u Kno it all of its gone
Tanya F.