Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CRUSH #91 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Theresa R.
NJ
Foodie Expert
I really only love this soda because I'm a huge fan of orange flavored sodas. According to me it gets the job done.
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
Foodie Expert
This cherry soda is perfect if you have a super sweet tooth. Good for ice cream floats!
Carly S.
Homewood , IL
Another favorite of my family!! We love the cherry taste, its sweet but its not overpowering and just right!! Perfect for our sweet tooth!
Crush is my favorite drink especially cherry flavored!! I recommend it to everyone it's very delicious!!
Henna G.
Rochester, MI
I love this drink, even though to many, this drink is not very appealing, I enjoy it very much.
Bailey E.
Nekoosa, WI
This is so good. It was a hit at my school Valentine's Day dance. All the kids enjoyed it.
Sarah H.
Kernersville, NC
Cherry Crush was always my favorite out of the three originals; orange, grape, and cherry. Too bad, as I got older, my taste buds changed and it's a little too sweet to drink more than half of a can! But, I still love it!
Jaylen C.
Memphis, TN
These pops or sodas are good for gatherings of the family especially around this time of year
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
Foodie Expert
Cherry soda is to die for. It taste so amazing, i don't think I could ever get sick of it!
Simone L.
Atlanta, GA
It is very good it's sweet and juicy I left juice but I'd like to order two off so that both every day I love you delighted to take Milly for
Tanya F.