Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
ayleen z.
doral, FL
Tiene un sabor muy rico, son muy deliciosas.... sirven mucho para fiestas o paseos familiares... a mi familia les encanta mucho
D'Najah W.
My favorite soda. This soda taste so good. Has the most good sensational taste when put in ice. Good for dinners and cookouts.
Samantha r.
Memphis, TX
Like I've said before I love coke I drink all kinds so as usual I highly recommend because it will satisfy craving for smoking
Bree S.
affordable, cute packaging, and very delicious! I think that there is room for improvement but I really like the product as is.
Tiffany R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are very delicious. Once you drink one your hooked and since you bought the 12 pack your going to enjoy them. So your set
Stephany S.
N Charleston, SC
Crush is a great brand of soda. I like their pineapple soda it taste really good and it has a strong pineapple flavor :D c: ♥
Devra H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like all flavors of crush. Cherry is just one of my favorites. I will buy it again. My kids really like the cherry as well.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
One of those brands that has a good variety of flavors. Also all the flavors are very unique. Tjere is a flavor for everyone.
Dawna V.
Eugene, OR
If you want to if you want to experience Great flavor cherry crush is where it is at. This is a refreshing beverage anytime!
simone t.
Shawano, WI
Perfect fruity soda flavor. it's the kind of soda I can drink at anytime and I would love it. it's one of my go to drinks.
Tanya F.