Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Kiara R.
I'm a sucker for the Crush soda brand. I love every flavor they have basically but this is one of my favorites, especially in the summer!
Carissa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I want root beer it's so much better especially the cream soda one goes amazingly with ice cream to make root beat float I recommend it
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Who doesn't love cherry cola? This is such a great value and no different than the name brand products, i think it has nice packaging
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
All the crushes are delicious buy this is my favorite and the convenience of the 12 pack let's Me know I can always have it on hand
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I love cherry flavored sodas and this has honestly been one of the best sodas that I have tasted, It tastes even better when cold.
Jennifer H.
Whitesville, KY
I love Crush soft drinks. They are really good when I want a more fruity taste. I like orange and cherry flavored drinks the most.
Marvie R.
I always buy cherry soda. The crus brand is really good. I really like it. Definitely recommend trying it. Won't be disappointed.
Janea D.
Saint James, LA
I think the peach flavored is my favorite one of all. I think I've tried all the new flavors. Some of them are good some are bad.
Katie M.
portage
Never thought I would like cherry soda, it is honestly so good. I definitely recommend this if you like cherry flavored anything.
Tiffany R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are very delicious. Once you drink one your hooked and since you bought the 12 pack your going to enjoy them. So your set
Tanya F.