Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Edwinia R.
Dallas, TX
Cherry Crush Soda ooh! man my second favorite. Anything that's cherry I have to have it.I love the flavor this Crush you can taste the cherry.
Amy D.
Havelock, NC
I love Cherry Crush soda everytime i see it i buy it up cause it is very hard to find. It needs to be more available like the orange and grape.
Simone L.
Atlanta, GA
It is very good it's sweet and juicy I left juice but I'd like to order two off so that both every day I love you delighted to take Milly for
Keshawna H.
Redford, MI
It's not the best but it is drinkable a lot of taste to it but I really don't think it taste like and actual cherry it is pretty close though
Darlene C.
I was surprised with the taste of this soda it was quite refreshing. The cherry flavor us so intensed. It is truly becoming my go to drink.
Trin S.
Hinesville, GA
Who doesnt love crush. This is my go to drink for family get toghethers. I am a muti repaet consumer for this. Has a very great taste to it
Sara S.
Prineville, OR
Crush Cherry soda is so tasty. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Good value and very affordable. I'm very impressed. Very happy.
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Another favorite of my family!! We love the cherry taste, its sweet but its not overpowering and just right!! Perfect for our sweet tooth!
Sharron B.
Atlanta, GA
Good Flavor, like to have crush when I'm tired of drinking coke and want something different also taste pretty good when mixed with sprit
Kiara R.
I'm a sucker for the Crush soda brand. I love every flavor they have basically but this is one of my favorites, especially in the summer!
Tanya F.