Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CRUSH #91 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a family favorite, which you can only find in the store sometimes. I wish you would keep it in stock all the time
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
This is a refreshing, light soda. If you don't want another cola drink this is your best bet. We buy these all the time!!
dancer L.
Houston
Crush has several different types of flavor and even cherry can you believe it crush has been standing for a long time
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Foodie Expert
Crush has some great flavors. Often find it on sale. I like the cherry. I find that it's not too syrupy like some pops.
Fantasia B.
My favorite soda in the whole water like your mouth blast in cherry goodness you fell like a queen when you drink that
matilyn p.
Elmer, MO
I dont like drinking soda all the time but i choose crush over any other drink.it si very ffordble and not expensive.
Madelyn R.
Kingston, OH
Normally I am not a huge soda fan. Especially cherry soda. But this takes the cake and is the best pop I've ever had!
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
I like it but not as much as my COKE COLA..but when there's nothing else..why not...has a great taste and itsy OK.
Dyani H.
Foodie Expert
All my close friends know for a fact that I love all Crush sodas. They're so amazing. Always my number 1 choice!
Jessica C.
Laporte, IN
Foodie Expert
Crush cherry is an awesome flavor. Crush has so many flavors to choose from and they are all unique. Great brand!
Tanya F.