Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This taste just like the flavor slushies we had as kids. I can never get old of this taste. Even though it is a sugary drinks, it doesn't taste like it .
Marysol S.
Pharr, TX
It is so good and takes me back to my childhood days every time I drink one. It is so good and takes me back to my childhood days every time I drink one.
Gigi S.
Johnsonville, NY
My favorite cherry soda out there! It's super sweet and the flavor met my expectations every time! The cans are a really pretty color which is great!!!
Esmeralda D.
I love cherry soda, and this has the perfect taste and is refreshing. The pack is a better deal since you can take them every where without a hassle
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
I'm telling you this is the best sodas ever omg but there like never on sale they're super hard to find but when I do find it'll be gone in a day.
Julia L.
Natick, MA
Crush is also a great soda to have on the run and fits perfectly into a bag or lunch box. I love the cherry crush and orange crush is my favorite.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE Crush Cherry soda get you some great BBQ LIKE a chopped beef or Brisket and a bag of Chip with a Cold cherry Crush This will make your Day!
Melissa C.
Lennon, MI
My husband loves crushed Cherry sodas the crush brand is one of his favorites he's been drinking it for the past 15 years he absolutely loves it
Erika G.
Grand Prairie, TX
The orange flavor is very recomended and the others to .It is not expensive at all you just gotta do is take out $3 dollars and go to the sore
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love crush brand and cherry soda tastes great! Perfect for the summer time! its better that store brand products it just has a crisper taste!
Tanya F.