Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Mary P.
Boyertown , PA
I tried this for the first time in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter in 2010. I have been hooked ever since. By far the best tasting Cherry soda available.
Sarah H.
Kernersville, NC
Cherry Crush was always my favorite out of the three originals; orange, grape, and cherry. Too bad, as I got older, my taste buds changed and it's a little too sweet to drink more than half of a can! But, I still love it!
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love cherry flavored soda! Crush makes an excellent cherry soda! The flavor is amazing and it is everything I hoped it would be. I will continue to buy this! It's affordable and super yummy! You won't regret it!
Cynthia G.
The cold fizzy goodness of a refreshing soft drink is something I love. Crush is definitely at the top when it comes to fruit flavored deliciousness. From Orange to Grape to Cherry. It's just plain good.
Darla D.
West Plains, MO
I did like this once I got used to the taste of it. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I did enjoy it while it was fresh and cold. It gets a little sickly sweet when it sits a while
Jennifer S.
Ladson, SC
Crush Cherry Soda is by far my absolute favorite soda. There are no other drinks on the market quite like it - it's just Cherry - not cherry cola, not cherry lemon-lime - just pure cherry goodness! My only wish is that I could find it in 2ltr bottles again.
Caitlin V.
Abingdon, MD
I love the taste of Crush! It has more flavor than any other flavored soda I have drank before. The taste also does not have that "artificial" aftertaste most flavored sodas do.
Lexus E.
Crookston, MN
Now soda may be bad for you but it sis good I mean it's better than water don't get me wrong water I very healthy food you maybe drink both but personally I love my Orange soday
Angeli A.
Denver, CO
i like it a lot. i buy whenever I can recommend I love the flavor is unique in camparison with otrso products taste is quite nice and in many cases is much richer than other gaseous
the price is right and very good

Lilly F.

son muy buenos, sabe normal nada de sabores raros de verdad, bastate refrescante, lo recomiendo, muy buen producto, sabor increible

They are very good, knows nothing of rare natural flavors really refreshing oddball, I recommend, very good product, amazing taste
Tanya F.