Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walma...1 Answers
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
My kiddos love this. it's a goto summer treat. cherry crush poured over pineapple sherbet... best summer picnic floats around. we try to limit the soda in our home, but this one is tradition.
Susan F.
The cruch cherry soda is good i like it but i prefer other flavors. To me Fanta and Cruch are very similar brands I don't know the difference. It is a good value and I love to buy it for my kids. I have used this prouduct more than once and have really liked it.
Kara M.
Cherry crush is sooo dang good it has a tart cherry flavor that I love and it's one of the only things I could keep down during my pregnancy just with that more stores carried this flavor.
Shannon S.
I really love this soda because it reminds me of a cherry blow pop ! It's sweet yet tart at the same time. WARNING: do not drink this soda at room temperature! It is gross lol. I recommend chilling soda before consuming.
Diane M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love cherry soda and this one really tastes great. I love all the crush flavors. I reminds me of the soda fountain drinks that were special ordered when I was a kid. I have not found many alternatives to this brand, I would recommend this brand to anyone
Samantha H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This flavor is hard to find in my area but the taste is worth the hunt. It is sweet enough to cure any sweet tooth craving I am having but not too sweet that it makes my teeth feel gross after drinking.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Hard to find, but worth it. As a diabetic, there are few selections when it comes to diet soda. Definitely a must try if you're looking for something different. The taste is great, and I feel like there's no artificial sweetener aftertaste that a lot of diet drinks have.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
One of my all time favorite drinks. I'm not a soda drinker but when I do... Has to be Crush!! Cherry is my random soda. But i love it and don't see it often. So when I do. My tiny bot and I share.
elia m.
Rialto, CA
its good and refreshing sweet and somewhat too sweet its good value I would say the packageing is great and applealing andi would totally make it my everyday drink after a meal its better than the others and I would buy it again
Liz D.
We love crush soda in this house! We usually purchase ours from SAMs Club in Menifee, Ca. Always fully stocked and ready to go. I like the cherry, and my kids like orange.
Tanya F.