Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CRUSH #91 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
Fantasia B.
My favorite soda in the whole water like your mouth blast in cherry goodness you fell like a queen when you drink that
Jocelyn P.
I love this brand of soda it taste so good and has a huge selection and its the best to use at parties or any occasion.
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
Perfection in a can. It tastes delicious and is incredibly cheap. It's a definite nice change from the typical sodas.
Madelyn R.
Kingston, OH
Normally I am not a huge soda fan. Especially cherry soda. But this takes the cake and is the best pop I've ever had!
Johanna l.
Foodie Expert
My daught likes this she said it taste like a slushy very good i want to try and see if i can do ice cones with these
matilyn p.
Elmer, MO
I dont like drinking soda all the time but i choose crush over any other drink.it si very ffordble and not expensive.
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
I love anything with cherry in it. so this was a must try for me. The flavors were great and I loved it at first sip.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
I live cheery very much ! I purchased this long time ago and I'ved been in love w it . For any of those summer nights
vanessa o.
Foodie Expert
Freat soda inexpensive....it has a really great flavor..is refreshing.an is better then other cherry sodas iv tried
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
I like it but not as much as my COKE COLA..but when there's nothing else..why not...has a great taste and itsy OK.
Tanya F.