Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.

BY CRUSH #91 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love crush cherry soda because of the refreshing taste of cherry. it has an awesome flavor that is great. i am a repeat consumer of this product and will continue buying it is because it is affortable. i have already recommended others to try so they can also enjoy the refreshing taste of cherry.
Erin M.
Foodie Expert
Actually drinking one right now 😁✌🏽 I love the cherry flavor! It tastes like cherry and not like cough syrup like a lot of other cherry flavored products. There's not an overwhelming amount of carbonation and it's very refreshing as well. Delicious! 😋
Thelma M.
Foodie Expert
They really have come out with some really delicious flavors of soda. I would love to try this or any other kinds of soda. That would be cool considering i love drinking soda pop.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
Foodie Expert
ADDICTIVE. i know that drinking soda isn't the most healthy thing, but i definitely drink a lot of these!! the packaging is nice, the flavor is GREAT, and they're affordable!
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Hard to find, but worth it. As a diabetic, there are few selections when it comes to diet soda. Definitely a must try if you're looking for something different. The taste is great, and I feel like there's no artificial sweetener aftertaste that a lot of diet drinks have.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
One of my all time favorite drinks. I'm not a soda drinker but when I do... Has to be Crush!! Cherry is my random soda. But i love it and don't see it often. So when I do. My tiny bot and I share.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Foodie Expert
Anything cherry I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love Pepsi brand products and always purchase Pepsi brands. The price is just right! The flavor is out of this world but not too sweet either. I would highly recommend to someone who loves soda and lives cherry flavor!
Jennifer S.
Ladson, SC
Foodie Expert
Crush Cherry Soda is by far my absolute favorite soda. There are no other drinks on the market quite like it - it's just Cherry - not cherry cola, not cherry lemon-lime - just pure cherry goodness! My only wish is that I could find it in 2ltr bottles again.
Cynthia G.
The cold fizzy goodness of a refreshing soft drink is something I love. Crush is definitely at the top when it comes to fruit flavored deliciousness. From Orange to Grape to Cherry. It's just plain good.
Rahmean M.
Newark, NJ
My party or any of my friends . crush cherry favor is part of the grocery list. I also keep one in my bed room on reserve just in case my girlfriend or company forgets to leave a can.
Tanya F.