Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Yvette R.Crush Cherry Soda, 12 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY CRUSH #64 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• in a scale through 1 and 10 what would it be1 Answers
  • Only place I found is walmart where else can I find walmart Is al...1 Answers
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love crush cherry soda because of the refreshing taste of cherry. it has an awesome flavor that is great. i am a repeat consumer of this product and will continue buying it is because it is affortable. i have already recommended others to try so they can also enjoy the refreshing taste of cherry.
Erin M.
Actually drinking one right now 😁✌🏽 I love the cherry flavor! It tastes like cherry and not like cough syrup like a lot of other cherry flavored products. There's not an overwhelming amount of carbonation and it's very refreshing as well. Delicious! 😋
Thelma M.
They really have come out with some really delicious flavors of soda. I would love to try this or any other kinds of soda. That would be cool considering i love drinking soda pop.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
ADDICTIVE. i know that drinking soda isn't the most healthy thing, but i definitely drink a lot of these!! the packaging is nice, the flavor is GREAT, and they're affordable!
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
One of my all time favorite drinks. I'm not a soda drinker but when I do... Has to be Crush!! Cherry is my random soda. But i love it and don't see it often. So when I do. My tiny bot and I share.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
Anything cherry I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love Pepsi brand products and always purchase Pepsi brands. The price is just right! The flavor is out of this world but not too sweet either. I would highly recommend to someone who loves soda and lives cherry flavor!
Jennifer S.
Ladson, SC
Crush Cherry Soda is by far my absolute favorite soda. There are no other drinks on the market quite like it - it's just Cherry - not cherry cola, not cherry lemon-lime - just pure cherry goodness! My only wish is that I could find it in 2ltr bottles again.
Rahmean M.
Newark, NJ
My party or any of my friends . crush cherry favor is part of the grocery list. I also keep one in my bed room on reserve just in case my girlfriend or company forgets to leave a can.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
I love this soda, it taste so good. They have more flavors than just orange, which is what i lie about them. Perfection in a can. It tastes delicious and is incredibly cheap. It's a definite nice change from the typical sodas. We love crush soda in this house! We usually purchase ours from SAMs Club in Menifee, Ca. Always fully stocked and ready to go. I like the cherry, and my kids like orange.
Yesenia R.
Very satisfied with crush pop flavors! From orange to strawberry to grave! My to go on a daily basis! That flavor in the mouth as u drink it cold is perfect not expensive at all afortable in all my closest stores I buy thethem all the time and all flavors
Tanya F.