Crusader Medicated Safety Soap, 2.82 oz

by crusader

The Original Crusader Safety Soap is formulated for a clear healthy skin- now with a new bigger shape. Crusader Cleansing Bar Soap containing Triclocarban and Irgasan DP300 (Triclosan) helps eliminate clogged pores that can lead to infections, blemishes, pimples and body odors. Each bar weighs 2.85 oz. (80 g). Please see images for additional product information and details.

The Original Crusader Safety Soap; Helps eliminate clogged pores; Fights body odors; Now with a new bigger shape; Each bar weighs 2.85 oz. (80 g)

How much at a wholesale price  and hw many pieces minimum ?
Start your review of Crusader Medicated Safety Soap, 2.82 oz!
austell
This seems to be the only thing that doesn’t cause my face to break out now I just need to discover a face cream next
The Crusader soap is a very cleansing and gentle soap. This soap kills the germs on your face, but it can be drying. Be sure to moisturize after using this product. It takes away the little bumps that may appear on your skin and it can be used all over the body. It is very affordable!
london
I’m in love with this soap. I’ve been using it now for the past two weeks and I’ve seen already a massive improvement in my skin. I have discolouration on my legs and have been using this soap to help diminish the appearance. Already in just 2 weeks my skin feel softer, brighter and slowly fading the discolouration.