CRUNCHY PECAN CEREAL, CRUNCHY PECAN

CRUNCHY PECAN CEREAL, CRUNCHY PECAN

INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, CANE SUGAR, WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, PECANS, WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, RICE FLOUR, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, SALT, RICE SYRUP, MOLASSES. BHT ADDED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: REDUCED IRON, ZINC OXIDE, NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CRUNCHY PECAN CEREAL, CRUNCHY PECAN!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,441 reviews
CRUNCHY PECAN CEREAL, CRUNCHY PECAN uploaded by Alicia H.
CRUNCHY PECAN CEREAL, CRUNCHY PECAN uploaded by Alicia H.
I like this cereal. I feel like it has a good balance of oat cluster, flakes, and crunchy pecans. I think it has some good ingredients compared to other cereals. My only complaint (and this is a personal preference) is that I wish it was a little sweeter. Overall, good cereal though.

Looking for your answer?