Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed

by Crunchmaster

All natural, wafer thin multi-grain crackers baked to a light, crispy perfection! Enjoy right out of the package or with your favorite spreads and toppings. Original multi-seed, 100% whole grain, 19 grams or more per serving. Eat 48 grams or more of whole grains daily. Certified gluten free by the gluten-free certification organization (gfco). Contains 280 mg of omega-3 per serving. Serving suggestions: seafood, great with fresh shrimp or salmon. Veggies, garnish with a zesty salsa or bruschetta. Cheese, top with aged cheddar or soft blue. Spreads, perfect with a traditional hummus.

They look good! What kind of wine and cheese would any of you pair it with?
What do it help for?
Start your review of Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed!
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
These crunchy crackers are baked and contain brown rice, sesame, quinoa, flax, amaranth and chia seeds. They are also sugar free, cholesterol free and vegan/dairy free. I have tried other gluten free crackers and have been disappointed with their bland taste and cardboard texture. If you are looking for a tasty cracker regardless of your gluten preference, I highly recommend giving Crunchmaster a try. They are good enough to eat by themselves, but I like dipping mine in hummus or peanut butter.
SHAWN M.
River Ridge, LA
These crackers are delightful. They go with everything. They are very delicious even by itself. I love the crunch.
Michele K.
Cleveland, OH
These are the best crackers! I was hesitant to try them because I thought they would taste like cardboard. They are very flavorful and have a lot of ingredients that are good for you. My husband and I absolutely love them. I had my daughter try them and now she buys them too.
Christy F.
Tucson, AZ
Best cracker ever. Thin, crunchy, shiny, tasty. Perfect alone even better with cheese or dip.
wanda M.
Bayamon
Son sabrosas.  Las acompaño con queso frito del pais y pasta de guayaba; la combinación es espectacular. Siempre las consigo en Cotsco a muy buen precio. Como somos pocos en casa, las guardo en la nevera para que duren mas.  Para fiestas son fantásticas
Kassie T.
These crackers are great! Either alone or paired with wine and cheese! They have a great amount of crunch and flavor
Brett W.
These crackers are great with toppings or by themselves. You can top them with cheese, chicken salad, or anything else you want and they stay crispy and taste great.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
I buy these crackers for our household for chees and crackers and it makes me feel better since they seem healthy and have more of a crunch...my 10 yr old son loves them with baybel cheese
Cherity H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed uploaded by Cherity H.
We buy these in bulk at my house we eat so many. My son absolutely loves to eat them with ranch dip. I personally love to eat my quacamole with them.
Jackie W.
Maple Grove, MN
I just bought these fore the first time and they were a big hit in my house. Yhe taste is delicious and wheat like with a big cracker crispy. The ingredients are well done so I don't look over my shoulder at the grandkids when they have to have a cracker or 10. These are a big win and I'll buy them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...