Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY CRUNCHMASTER

Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Original Crackers.
Crunchy oven baked.
Certified gluten free.
All natural.
100% whole grain.
Cholesterol free. see more...

Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Foodie Expert
My family and I love these CrunchMaster original Multi-Seed crackers. These crackers are gluten free crunchy oven baked goodness! I love the taste of the original flavor, very crispy and seeds and flavors together are great. There's sesame, quinoa, flax, and amaranth seeds in these crackers!We eat these crackers by themselves with hummus, dips, nachos, with salads and soups, basically everything. Buy these crackers!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
I love the crunchmaster original multi seed crackers. They are my favorite gluten free cracker. They taste great and have a wonderful flavor. They are very crispy and have a great crunch. I eat them with hummas or cheese. My favorite way is just eating them plain. The bad thing is it is hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend everyone to buy this product.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Fredonia, NY
I'm not gluten free but I absolutely love these crackers, they're so tasty and so filled with grain values. They're so yummy it's like not even realizing that you're eating healthy, they taste so great with everything especially hummus!!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
The BEST cracker for cheese!!! I've had countless parties with an assortment of crackers and this brand always seems to be the first one gone. It has such a great crunch and a delicious cracker. Try it with a fig spread.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
These are AMAZING! I'm not gluten free but love the healthy ingredients in these! They have a great crunch and delicious seedy flavor! My favorite way to eat them is topped with crumbled feta! Seriously to die for!
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Foodie Expert
Crunchy! good taste especially for gluten free crackers. sturdy enough to stand up to your favorite dip or hummus. made in usa, certified gluten-free.
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
Greeley
I love these!! With cheese and some turkey on top or use them instead of chips for guacamole!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
I'm not even gluten free and these are my favorite crackers I've ever had. Excellent crunch and great taste. The only downside is that they're kinda pricey, but definitely worth it.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
Honestly was not expecting them to be that good, but they are dangerously addicting. I don't even need dip or anything, though I am sure it makes it better.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Foodie Expert
They are very crispy but bland. You can eat several in a short period but you get sick of them quickly. Better with dip...
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these at Walmart?