BY CRUNCHMASTER

Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Original Crackers.
Crunchy oven baked.
Certified gluten free.
All natural.
100% whole grain.
Cholesterol free. see more...

caryn S.
Georgia
Purchased at: Publix
These are some awesome crackers. I use them with so many things. My husband and son love them also. Today we had them topped with chicken salad for lunch. They are a low fat option that taste amazing. Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers, 4.5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Kelli G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have become obsessed with these crackers! They have the best flavor & crunch!! I also love that it’s on the healthier side too! They’re kinda pricy but I am able to find a deal on them every now and then!
Breyonna S.
I love the crunchmaster original multi seed crackers. They are my favorite gluten free cracker. They taste great and have a wonderful flavor. They are very crispy and have a great crunch. I eat them with hummas or cheese. My favorite way is just eating them plain. The bad thing is it is hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend everyone to buy this product.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
These are the best crackers I have ever tried, seriously. I was looking for something to eat with hummus and purchases without ever having heard of them. They are delicious! They are gluten free, and have almost a smoky taste that I can't describe. I find these much more flavorful than plain wheat thins or triscuits. I found them at Walgreens, but I think they will often be in the health food section of your supermarket since they don't have gluten.
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
I absolutely love these crackers! They have the perfect crisp texture, amazing flavor and they are just the right size. They are a little bit more expensive than some other crackers but well worth it for the taste.
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
The BEST cracker for cheese!!! I've had countless parties with an assortment of crackers and this brand always seems to be the first one gone. It has such a great crunch and a delicious cracker. Try it with a fig spread.
Krista B.
These are AMAZING! I'm not gluten free but love the healthy ingredients in these! They have a great crunch and delicious seedy flavor! My favorite way to eat them is topped with crumbled feta! Seriously to die for!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Definitely liked these for a healthier choice cracker! They are great with hummus, crab dip, or any other type of dips. I don't have to feel bad for munching in a few of these at a time! Love their crunch.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My family and I love these CrunchMaster original Multi-Seed crackers. These crackers are gluten free crunchy oven baked goodness! I love the taste of the original flavor, very crispy and seeds and flavors together are great. There's sesame, quinoa, flax, and amaranth seeds in these crackers!We eat these crackers by themselves with hummus, dips, nachos, with salads and soups, basically everything. Buy these crackers!
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
I'm not gluten free but I absolutely love these crackers, they're so tasty and so filled with grain values. They're so yummy it's like not even realizing that you're eating healthy, they taste so great with everything especially hummus!!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Do they sell these at Walmart?