Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Original Crackers uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY CRUNCHMASTER

Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Original Crackers.
Crunchy oven baked.
Certified gluten free.
All natural.
100% whole grain.
Cholesterol free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
I love the crunchmaster original multi seed crackers. They are my favorite gluten free cracker. They taste great and have a wonderful flavor. They are very crispy and have a great crunch. I eat them with hummas or cheese. My favorite way is just eating them plain. The bad thing is it is hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend everyone to buy this product.
Christine R.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
These are ALWAYS my go-to snack when I'm getting a lil hangry. When I make a Target run I buy 6 bags at a time. I eat them with cheese, hummus, dips and peanut butter! Num, num!
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
The BEST cracker for cheese!!! I've had countless parties with an assortment of crackers and this brand always seems to be the first one gone. It has such a great crunch and a delicious cracker. Try it with a fig spread.
Krista B.
Foodie Expert
These are AMAZING! I'm not gluten free but love the healthy ingredients in these! They have a great crunch and delicious seedy flavor! My favorite way to eat them is topped with crumbled feta! Seriously to die for!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Foodie Expert
Great gluten free option for crackers. I love these plain or with some pimento cheese dip! They are healthy and non GMO verified. I buy them at Harris Teeter and Kroger for under $5 a package
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
Crunchy and flavorful and just the right amount of salt. I love when it’s bogo. Perfect for cheese or dips
Rachel I.
Greeley
I love these!! With cheese and some turkey on top or use them instead of chips for guacamole!
Victoria M.
Santa Monica, CA
These crackers are so delicious! You have to try them. They are salted just enough not too much not too little. You can taste the sesame seeds and paired with hummus or a cheese sweet they make a great snack.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
Honestly was not expecting them to be that good, but they are dangerously addicting. I don't even need dip or anything, though I am sure it makes it better.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Foodie Expert
They are very crispy but bland. You can eat several in a short period but you get sick of them quickly. Better with dip...
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these at Walmart?