Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers Roasted Garlic uploaded by Diane N.Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers Roasted Garlic uploaded by Gina H.

BY CRUNCHMASTER

Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers Roasted Garlic.
Crunchy oven baked.
Certified.
Gluten free.
All natural.
100% whole grain.
Cholesterol free. see more...

Diane N.
Seattle, WA
I love that these are healthy! A nice strong crunch that can be enjoyed alone or accompanied! I personally like the Roasted Garlic with some Tillamook cheddar cheese.
Jennifer S.
I bought these on a whim at the grocery store a while back. I eat them plain; the garlic flavor is really strong on its own and I don't think it's necessary to pair them with anything. They seem like a 'healthy' snack (multi seed, gluten free, baked, all natural) but I find these to be just as addictive as junk food chips. It's difficult to not eat an entire bag by myself. But just a warning, if you eat a lot of these, be careful of the garlic flavor! It's super strong and I could even taste it hours afterwards. It's a good flavor though!
Kelly S.
SO GOOD. I buy these in bulk at Costco, but you can get them at just about anywhere. I've seen them in the organic sections of grocery stores. The crackers themselves are very light. They're thin so they're quite crispy. They're salty, but still much healthier than a potato chip. They go great with just about any cheese! I like to eat mine with cream cheese, brie or havarti.
Gina H.
Oh my goodness I finally found a yummy cracker that is healthy for you and is gluten-free!! I love the natural tasting flavor! The package is resealable and on the back has a delicious sounding recipe to try!!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
These a delicious crackers to me on its own. There's enough flavor there I don't need any dip. I would suggest some mild cheese or hummus as toppings. You can buy in bulk at wholesale stores too.

Let me know if you found this review to be helpful!
sharon s.
Middle River, MD
I love every flavor of these crackers. I eat them in place of potato chips. You get the crunch and the flavor of a potato chip in a healthier alternative.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I literally just got into these crackers and they are wonderful. Great flavor, it didn't taste like calkboard even though it's healthy for you.
Chelsea O.
Saint Marys , OH
These crackers are super tasty. I love all of the flavors and they taste great with hummus.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What's a good dip to try with these?