Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksCrunchies
Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz

Crunchies Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz

by Crunchies

ul start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 All Natural! Freeze Dried! 6 Nature s Ultimate Snack Food 7 No Fat 4 Only 20 Calories per Serving 1 Contains5 Servings of Fruit* 2 No Sugar Added 3 100%Real Fruit 8 NoPreservatives 13 Raw Food 14 Wheat Gluten Free 15 Non-GMO 12 Adults Kids Love Them! 9 Rich in Fiber and Nutrients 10 No Trans Fat 11 5 A Day The Cool Way- Eat Your Colors Every Day! Less water equals more flavor and a satisfying crunch that both kids and adults love. All this and only 80 calories per cup! It s truly nature s ultimate snack food, and comes in a convenient resealable bag that s great for kids lunches, hiking, school, work, or any in-between meal snack on-the-go. Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of freshfruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies? br Crunches vs. Dried Fruit More Nutrients Antioxidants br Crunchies special dryi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crunchies Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz!
Liz C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm a believer in freeze dried fruit. Freeze dried pineapple? I'd push over an old lady to get it. (Just kidding, I don't advocate violence against anyone in the pursuit of delicious food) These didn't disappoint. I mix them in with my granola and yogurt in the morning and they give a healthy bit of sweet tartness to the whole thing. Plus..they don't get all moldy after a few days. It's the perfect marriage of convenience and health.
Ilana Y.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So good but I can eat in one sitting. I love the strawberries. I grew up eating dried fruit but this is so good
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I could make myself sick with these. They are the perfect snack. I keep them in my bag, in my desk at work, any where I may get the urge to snack. Nothing added, plain, simple strawberries.
Gracie C.
I could literally eat these all day every day. Such a perfect healthy snack. And what's great about this brand that the only ingredient is strawberries. No added sugar, no gmos, no preservatives, it's amazing and the taste a amaizng
Reese K.
Georgetown, IL
These are amazingthey are crunchy not chewy which explains there name lol one of my favorite snacks but these are hard to find 😍😘
Savannah M.
Salem, IN
They are okay, not the best but no horrible either. Very healthy so I will eat them every now and then
Autumn M.
These are awesome. Me and my kids all have these a few times a week, they make a great healthy convenient snack. They're something we can just keep in the car just in case, so we don't have to resort to fast food or gas station junk.
Hanna-Lee M.
The yummiest snack ever. These are always my go to in between meals. I eat them all the time. They taste so sweet and healthy!
Courtney S.
Crunchies Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz uploaded by Courtney S.
These are a new found favorite. I was introduced to these and I'm in love. my children loves them too and I'm so happy that they do.

Looking for your answer?