Crunchies Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz uploaded by Courtney S.Crunchies Freeze Dried Snack Food Strawberries - 1 oz uploaded by Courtney S.

BY CRUNCHIES

ul start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 All Natural! Freeze Dried! 6 Nature s Ultimate Snack Food 7 No Fat 4 Only 20 Calories per Serving 1 Contains5 Servings of Fruit* 2 No Sugar Added 3 100%Real Fruit 8 NoPreservatives 13 Raw Food 14 Wheat Gluten Free 15 Non-GMO 12 Adults Kids Love Them! 9 Rich in Fiber and Nutrients 10 No Trans Fat 11 5 A Day The Cool Way- Eat Your Colors Every Day! Less water equals more flavor and a satisfying crunch that both kids and adults love. All this and only 80 calories per cup! It s truly nature s ultimate snack food, and comes in a convenient resealable bag that s great for kids lunches, hiking, school, work, or any in-between meal snack on-the-go. Did You Know: It takes 8-10 lbs of freshfruit to make 1 lb of Crunchies? br Crunches vs. Dried Fruit More Nutrients Antioxidants br Crunchies special dryi see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm a believer in freeze dried fruit. Freeze dried pineapple? I'd push over an old lady to get it. (Just kidding, I don't advocate violence against anyone in the pursuit of delicious food) These didn't disappoint. I mix them in with my granola and yogurt in the morning and they give a healthy bit of sweet tartness to the whole thing. Plus..they don't get all moldy after a few days. It's the perfect marriage of convenience and health.
Gracie C.
I could literally eat these all day every day. Such a perfect healthy snack. And what's great about this brand that the only ingredient is strawberries. No added sugar, no gmos, no preservatives, it's amazing and the taste a amaizng
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
I could make myself sick with these. They are the perfect snack. I keep them in my bag, in my desk at work, any where I may get the urge to snack. Nothing added, plain, simple strawberries.
Hanna-Lee M.
The yummiest snack ever. These are always my go to in between meals. I eat them all the time. They taste so sweet and healthy!
Autumn M.
These are awesome. Me and my kids all have these a few times a week, they make a great healthy convenient snack. They're something we can just keep in the car just in case, so we don't have to resort to fast food or gas station junk.
Savannah M.
They are okay, not the best but no horrible either. Very healthy so I will eat them every now and then
Reese K.
Georgetown, IL
These are amazingthey are crunchy not chewy which explains there name lol one of my favorite snacks but these are hard to find 😍😘
Courtney S.
These are a new found favorite. I was introduced to these and I'm in love. my children loves them too and I'm so happy that they do.