Crunchies Freeze-Dried Fruit Snack, Mixed Fruit, 0.33-Ounce Munch Paks (Pack of 12)

BY CRUNCHIES #23 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Where could i find this ?!1 Answers
  • How is the taste of these and what is the price of them??2 Answers
  • Do these taste strange? I figure that the freeze drying process m...1 Answers
Kelli C.
Shelby, MI
Freeze dried snacks are definitely a different texture. Freeze dried makes them really light and the fruit almost melts in your mouth. I like to put the freeze dried crunchies in my oatmeal to give it some sweetness. Just eat them quickly before the crunch is gone. Very tasty just a different texture.
C.j. R.
Lakeville, MA
My picky eater loves these!! He would eat them all day if I would let him. They are great for toddlers since they basically melt in your mouth. It's an awesome grab and go snack that fits nicely in the diaper bag of my purse too.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are really good and healthy for you. My favorite is the strawberry and banana ones. I buy these when I go to Walmart.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I tried these and they was not bad but this is not something I would buy often!
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
I love this it is very different than other things but it defintely has a great taste. It is very light and it melts in your mouth without any hesitation.
Shelby W.
How is the taste of these and what is the price of them??
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Do these taste strange? I figure that the freeze drying process may impact flavor.
gaby c.
Where could i find this ?!
Alyssa K.