Crunch Pak Sweet Apple Slices uploaded by Bri B.

BY CRUNCH PAK #77 in Fruit

Crunch Pak® Sweet Apple Slices.

Washed and ready to eat!

80 calories per serving. see more...

Annie C.
Fargo, ND
At first I was like paying for pre cut apples? Ehh... But okay. We eat SO MANY MORE. my husband will actually go and grab apples food when it's prepped and cut and ready to eat. Which I what I usually do at the beginning of the week. But we all know apples turn brown, FAST. these are delicious and a great snack. He takes them in his lunches. I eat them with cookie butter. 🙈
S. C.
Great convenient healthy snack. Easy packing for road trips or a day at the park. For an extra crunch add some crunchy peanut butter or melted caramel for an extra treat. Easy to find in my local grocery store. Constant staple in my home. Definitely would recommend for picky eaters.
Bri B.
Federal Way, WA
These apple slices are one of my favorite togo snacks! Perfect for on the go when I'm in a rush or just need a quick healthy sweet pick me up! A great lil less than 100 calorie snack!
Taylor K.
These apple slices are so convenient. There's no need to cut or peel an apple with these. They're an easy, healthy snack and perfect for dipping! They go great with peanut butter, my favorite.
Hannah M.
I really love the flavor of this product, I eat them all the time. You can snack on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Rell B.
Good snack to have and to eat them with caramel , making apple turnovers with them but I prefer to eat them with yogurt
Jennifer M.
Phoenix, AZ
Very yummy and convenient. They come Pre-Washed and ready to throw in a bag or lunch box.