BY CRUNCH PAK #37 in Fruit

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Disney Foodles Apple Cheese Pretzels 5 oz see more...

Miranda C.
I love this. They are the perfect snack. They don't cost much and keep for about a week. I've never had a bad pack. I repurchase these at least 2X a month. They're perfect for all ages. I'm 23 and I buy these for myself☺️
jessica p.
Yates Center, KS
Perfec for the beach! Lots of protein and energy! very refreshing after being in the sun for a while! Perfect portions and no over eating! great price
Nyssa G.
I got these as a last ditch effort to get my 19 month old to eat. she loves them. they are a great meal for little bittys or a snack for older kids.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I love these. They are great for a snack on the go. The kids love them and so do I. They are also friendly on my budget.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
My son loves these. They're great for a snack or quick meal on the go. We've found them at Target and Walmart!