BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #6 in Popcorn

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• where can i find this at? 3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price in stores? 4 Answers
  • Caramel popcorn or butter popcorn? Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caram...3 Answers
Cyndi T.
Greenburg IN
I am a popcorn lover! My family has movie night every week and we all love different flavors. My favorite is caramel! I would definitely recommend this to anybody that has a love for caramel and popcorn! Crunch N Munch is one of my favorite top brands that is easy to find. I typically go to Wal mart to get some, or any local market. I much rather have Crunch N Munch then any regular popcorn brand. I don't prefer anything to salty, buttery, or to hard to eat (with a hard crunch). To me; popcorn especially around the holidays, is a simple sweet gift.
Norhan A.
All my family and of course me love this yummy popcorn, it is tasty and fluffy, made with real carmel and peanut flavor which make it so delicious, really cheap you can get it from dollar store and Walmart.
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
This popcorn is so good. It isn't overly sweet and the Carmel doesn't stick all in your teeth like other Carmel corns do. This has the right amount of sweet with the ocassional peanut for that salty sweet mixture.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I his has been around forever. It's a great snack when watching movies or just munching. It's not expensive at all, I buy this at Walmart on occasion for my husband, he has a sweet tooth at night quite often.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
Every time I eat crunch n munch it takes me back to my childhood and going up to the lake. There was this little store at the dock and we would always get this product before we went fishing! I use to love it
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I've never been one for buttery popcorn, but I sure do love with sweet crisp flavor of this popcorn. The caramel with a punch of salty makes this am excellent everyday treat
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product if I'm going out and about in town because you just put it in your purse and you can snack on the way the affordable and I buy them all the time it definitely meant my expectations it's perfect amount of sweet and salty I love the caramel and I love the nuts only thing I would say is I need to add a few more nuts because majority popcorn but other than that it's delicious
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Yes yes yes! Whoever thought of putting caramel with popcorn was genius. These things are so addicting . They are affordable and taste amazing! They do get stuck in your teeth while chewing but who cares, this is some good stuff! Def recommend
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am not a popcorn person to be very honest I am the total opposite. I can’t stand it getting stuck in my teeth. But when it comes to crunch and munch Count me in. I love the stuff and I especially love the fact that you can get it at dollar tree. What’s better than caramel popcorn with nuts and lots of goodies oh my God.
Tyler S.
Are these worth the price in stores?
Ivy K.
Battle Creek, MI
where can i find this at?
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Veronica C.
What is the best part of eating crunch n munch?