BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #11 in Popcorn

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Does anyone else have the hardest time passing this produ...2 Answers
  • where can i find this at? 3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price in stores? 4 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This so by far one of my favorite popcorn snacks that is both sweet and salty. You can't go wrong with having a sweet crunchy popcorn flavor and a peanut taste mixed together.... this treat is between the price of 0.99 to 1.98.. it depends on the store where you purchase it from. I do recommend to others
Tracey C.
Caramel-covered yum! This is my favorite Crunch 'n Munch flavor. The corn and caramel combo is always crisp and fresh-tasting. My go-to snack for movie and sports nights. My only complaint is that no matter how much we buy, there is never enough!
Bottom line: Always delicious. A re-buy.
Emily W.
So this stuff is stupid cheap, you can find it at your local dollar tree cheap! It’s not the worst but it’s not the best. If you’re looking for a small treat or something sweet this will do the trick! Peanuts give it a little something different. Not overly sweet.
Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
Because when you want to snack on something sweet, why not go all out and eat something with zero nutritional value and is way over priced but is as addictive as cocaine. So do exercise self restraint, if you try it just once, well there goes your summer bod.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is one of my all time favorites. It's been around for a long time. I remember eating it with my kiddos when they were little. They love it and their kids love it now. Really good caramel/toffee taste.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product if I'm going out and about in town because you just put it in your purse and you can snack on the way the affordable and I buy them all the time it definitely meant my expectations it's perfect amount of sweet and salty I love the caramel and I love the nuts only thing I would say is I need to add a few more nuts because majority popcorn but other than that it's delicious
Kristi H.
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts is the perfect on the go snack!! The sweet caramel with the saltiness of the peanuts pair together perfectly. Harmony in a box.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Yes yes yes! Whoever thought of putting caramel with popcorn was genius. These things are so addicting . They are affordable and taste amazing! They do get stuck in your teeth while chewing but who cares, this is some good stuff! Def recommend
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am not a popcorn person to be very honest I am the total opposite. I can’t stand it getting stuck in my teeth. But when it comes to crunch and munch Count me in. I love the stuff and I especially love the fact that you can get it at dollar tree. What’s better than caramel popcorn with nuts and lots of goodies oh my God.
Rachel N.
I love crunch N munch! The caramel popcorn is delicous with a nice crunch, and the carmel coated peanuts make a nice touch! It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They make for a great snack or treat for movie night, it's way more fun and tastier than regular buttered popcorn! Worth every penny!
Tyler S.
Are these worth the price in stores?
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ivy K.
Battle Creek, MI
where can i find this at?
Liz D.
Does anyone else have the hardest time passing this product up in the impulse section near checkouts in most stores? I feel like it’s so many people’s guilty pleasures... including one of mine 😂
Veronica C.
What is the best part of eating crunch n munch?