BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #6 in Popcorn

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• where can i find this at? 3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price in stores? 4 Answers
  • Caramel popcorn or butter popcorn? Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caram...3 Answers
Cyndi T.
Greenburg IN
I am a popcorn lover! My family has movie night every week and we all love different flavors. My favorite is caramel! I would definitely recommend this to anybody that has a love for caramel and popcorn! Crunch N Munch is one of my favorite top brands that is easy to find. I typically go to Wal mart to get some, or any local market. I much rather have Crunch N Munch then any regular popcorn brand. I don't prefer anything to salty, buttery, or to hard to eat (with a hard crunch). To me; popcorn especially around the holidays, is a simple sweet gift.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
đź‘ŁBrianna M.
Marion, IN
Every time I eat crunch n munch it takes me back to my childhood and going up to the lake. There was this little store at the dock and we would always get this product before we went fishing! I use to love it
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
Foodie Expert
I've never been one for buttery popcorn, but I sure do love with sweet crisp flavor of this popcorn. The caramel with a punch of salty makes this am excellent everyday treat
Tianna S.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
I love this product if I'm going out and about in town because you just put it in your purse and you can snack on the way the affordable and I buy them all the time it definitely meant my expectations it's perfect amount of sweet and salty I love the caramel and I love the nuts only thing I would say is I need to add a few more nuts because majority popcorn but other than that it's delicious
Connie J.
Bakersfield
What can I say about Crunch n Munch except that I haven't found a flavor yet that I don't love! They are all just so darned scrumptious,  that one I start eating a box before I know it the box is empty! Besides the box is so small I mean there is only enough for one person, who can share a box? Right!! And yes I would definitely recommend them all, every flavor!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Foodie Expert
Yes yes yes! Whoever thought of putting caramel with popcorn was genius. These things are so addicting . They are affordable and taste amazing! They do get stuck in your teeth while chewing but who cares, this is some good stuff! Def recommend
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Foodie Expert
I am not a popcorn person to be very honest I am the total opposite. I can’t stand it getting stuck in my teeth. But when it comes to crunch and munch Count me in. I love the stuff and I especially love the fact that you can get it at dollar tree. What’s better than caramel popcorn with nuts and lots of goodies oh my God.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!  The flavor is great and reminds of cracker jack boxes.  I recently discovered it at Walmart for $1!  I couldn't believe the great price for a big box.  My children and I enjoy this on movie night and we will most definitely buy again and again.
Jakayla B.
I love this! My very favorite popcorn snack!!! It’s so delicious and affordable! They sell this item at Walmart and dollar tree!!! No other products compare to this one. Over my entire lifetime I have bought this product over 20 times. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Tyler S.
Foodie Expert
Are these worth the price in stores?
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ivy K.
Battle Creek, MI
where can i find this at?
Veronica C.
What is the best part of eating crunch n munch?