Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

Start your review of Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoMAHOPAC, NY
My obsession since I was a kid. This is my favorite flavor and I refuse to share a box. I always have to buy another box for the rest of the house for that reason.
a month agoJenkinsville
Crunch n munch has been a favorite in our family for years. Only thing I don't care for is that it gets caught in my teeth and drives me nuts. I'll continue to buy it though no doubt. Lol
3 months agoMerced, CA
This is my favorite type of popcorn I love how the sweetness isn't to much but there's also a lil salt to it but not to much to over balance the sweetness of the popcorn
3 months agoRenton, WA
I always get these at the dollar tree because they are so delicious but cheap at the same time it’s almost like a 2 in 1 deal. If they made the actual popcorn kernel bigger feel like it would help with the sweet to salty ratio. I would recommend this to others especially if they have a sweet tooth.
3 months agoSarasota, FL
This stuff is gas so good and sweet but after a while it does get to sweet and you can’t eat anymore of it. It’s really good already made caramel popcorn but it does become excessive in flavor after a while but definitely would recommend to try it at least once
a year ago
I love this stuff. These days though it's so hard to find. I love the sweet and salty and love all the peanuts at the bottom of the box. This is one of my favorite popcorn snacks. It's better than Cracker Jack since it is sweeter and it gives your more nuts. The prize in Cracker Jack isn't worth it anymore anyway. I love getting this on vacation and I won't share with anyone. It's all mine.
2 years ago
LOVE THIS POPCORN!  For a quick snack that you don't have to pop, it is great. It is not over powered by the nuts, perfect blend of popcorn and peanuts. My son loves this for a delicious snack in his lunch for school, or when he gets home while watching his cartoons.
7 months agoHardinsburg , KY
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by Alexandria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite snacks. I am not a big sweets person, but sometimes I still crave something sweet. This is perfect because its not overly sweet but it is still satisfying. Also it is extremely cheap! I got this box for a $1 at Walmart!
2 years agoClanton , AL
I buy this a lot. It is so yummy. Just an salty and sweet perfect snack.. I love the creamy caramel. I love the salty peanuts as well. You can purchase these anywhere so I love that.. As for healthy, not so much! HA but delicious, yesss! Very much so!
2 years agoPhilmont, NY
This is one of my go too's for movie watching love mixing it with regular popcorn for that salty sweet taste that is perfect when you are watching movies with the family. I have been enjoying this since I was a child and continue to love it as an adult.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...