BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #8 in Popcorn

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

• Does anyone else have the hardest time passing this produ...2 Answers
  • where can i find this at? 3 Answers
  • Are these worth the price in stores? 4 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This so by far one of my favorite popcorn snacks that is both sweet and salty. You can't go wrong with having a sweet crunchy popcorn flavor and a peanut taste mixed together.... this treat is between the price of 0.99 to 1.98.. it depends on the store where you purchase it from. I do recommend to others
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is always a great treat to have sweetness and a little salty peanuts and all in this it’s so good I’m a repeat customer it’s very affordable great snack to have around I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to eat a good snack
Rachel N.
I love crunch N munch! The caramel popcorn is delicous with a nice crunch, and the carmel coated peanuts make a nice touch! It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet. They make for a great snack or treat for movie night, it's way more fun and tastier than regular buttered popcorn! Worth every penny!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
So good! I love the flavor of the caramel covering the perfectly popped popcorn. It adds just that extra amount of crunch. And don’t forget the peanuts!! Is it just me or do you LOVE getting to the bottom and finding the peanuts and just getting a handful?! My favorite!
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I love pop corn, especially caramel! It makes me think of cracker jacks with the prizes in it when I was a little kid (nostalgic). This is the perfect snack when I am watching my late night tv show, or movie!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is one of my all time favorites. It's been around for a long time. I remember eating it with my kiddos when they were little. They love it and their kids love it now. Really good caramel/toffee taste.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love this product if I'm going out and about in town because you just put it in your purse and you can snack on the way the affordable and I buy them all the time it definitely meant my expectations it's perfect amount of sweet and salty I love the caramel and I love the nuts only thing I would say is I need to add a few more nuts because majority popcorn but other than that it's delicious
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Yes yes yes! Whoever thought of putting caramel with popcorn was genius. These things are so addicting . They are affordable and taste amazing! They do get stuck in your teeth while chewing but who cares, this is some good stuff! Def recommend
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I am not a popcorn person to be very honest I am the total opposite. I can’t stand it getting stuck in my teeth. But when it comes to crunch and munch Count me in. I love the stuff and I especially love the fact that you can get it at dollar tree. What’s better than caramel popcorn with nuts and lots of goodies oh my God.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I love this stuff!  The flavor is great and reminds of cracker jack boxes.  I recently discovered it at Walmart for $1!  I couldn't believe the great price for a big box.  My children and I enjoy this on movie night and we will most definitely buy again and again.
Tyler S.
Are these worth the price in stores?
Ivy K.
Battle Creek, MI
where can i find this at?
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Veronica C.
What is the best part of eating crunch n munch?
Liz D.
Does anyone else have the hardest time passing this product up in the impulse section near checkouts in most stores? I feel like it’s so many people’s guilty pleasures... including one of mine 😂