Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts

Crunch 'n Munch® Caramel Family Size Popcorn with Peanuts.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

Start your review of Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia H.
1,355 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is a delicious snack. Of course it isn't the healthiest, but still delicious. Its a caramel coated popcorn with peanuts strewn throughout. Each piece of popcorn, as well as the peanuts are perfectly coated with sweet, buttery caramel. I would repurchase!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I have always enjoyed both of these treats. These were delicious. They are Yummy and addictive. Can't control eating them so limit my purchases. Would highly recommend.
Nisha B.
This treat has just enough salty sweetness and goodness to make this treat taste delicious and melt in your mouth yummy. The peanuts to popcorn mix is just right. I'm a big caramel popcorn fan - not to name any competitors. This is a great snack at the ballpark, or home watching the game. I try and bring a bag with me to the game. It is a big savings over the inflated ballpark prices for a wonderful product.
Belinda P.
Wilburton
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by Belinda P.
I love this stuff! Great snack for in the go. Definitely get more bang for your buck than other snacks. A bit less peanuts and it would be great. One of my go to snacks. it's great just thr way it is.
KAlon B.
Mesa, AZ
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by KAlon B.
Technically I’m allergic because of all the peanuts buttt I can say I definitely take the risk with these lol they’re so good I can’t help it. Even the Toffee ones. The cheapest you can find them are at Dollar Tree
Lisa J.
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by Lisa J.
We can always go for a box of crunch n munch. We like this over Cracker Jack. Great caramel taste with tasty peanuts. I paid $2.97 at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Crunch & Munch! My favorite it the Buttery Toffee. So good! My neighborhood grocery store stopped selling it. So I tried some other "Caramel Corn" type products. Some very highly rated, touting that they used awesome ingredients and an old family recipe...... None of them compared to this. And they were so expensive! This seller has a great price so I had to try it. Even though I would have preferred to by a smaller amount than the 12 offered. I'm glad I did! My only small complaint is that I think they could be just a little bit fresher. Otherwise awesom
sumayya serenity M.
Las Vegas
Crunch 'N Munch Popcorn Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts uploaded by sumayya serenity M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t had Crunch N Munch since I was a kid! I recently bought 2 boxes and it’s just as amazing as it was years ago. It may not be the healthiest snack but it’s good in moderation. Perfect amount of caramel and large popcorn pieces.
Anita Mzfiesty R.
Douglasville, GA
Church 'n Munch Caramel with peanut are delicious where is never ending yummy treats down to the end of the box. There is no disappointing moment while enjoying this snack.
Melissa G.
Vernon, TX
good snack . love them sweet. I can eat a hold box by  my self they so good.  i think everyone needs them in their live. their no compare to a similar product .yes this product meet all my expectations.and kids love them too. I would recommened for eryone to try them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...