GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCrunch 'n Munch

by Crunch 'n Munch

Crunch'n Munch Caramel Popcorn With Peanuts. 0 g trans fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. Crunch'n Munch Caramel Popcorn With Peanuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crunch 'n Munch Caramel Popcorn With Peanuts [name: number_of_pieces value: number_of_pieces-14]!
Cindy V.
Hornersville, MO
Love the mix of sweet popcorn with carmel covered peanuts cant have movie night without grabbing 2 boxes
Trina  K.
Moulton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite go to snack. I love this way more than any popcorn I've ever eaten. The best part is that it's so affordable and sized just perfect for a snack.
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Always a favorite for everyone. We purchase these for road trips or for holiday gatherings. We’ve been buying this product in our family for years and will continue to purchase. Very addicting.
Danae A.
W. Oakland Park BLVD Lauderdale lakes Florida
Just sponsor me, I eat a whole pack of this per hour. Just the perfectly done popcorn, with the softtt caramel coating ever inch of each popcorn and then those peanut adding a great crunch to it.
Adlin L.
Seffner, FL
These are so delicious. I highly recommend having something to drink though because they can get very sweet and dry lol. Overall I like the taste and the crunch. They aren’t stale either like some other brands.
Mariela M.
Alexandria, VA
3,856 reviews
I like to eat and drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it #GoodByeJuly
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,160 reviews
Did you know that you can find this at the dollar tree?!! It is so so sweet and tasty and salty I just love it
Haley P.
I love these! Only problem is that they get stuck to your teeth but it’s totally worth it. I love how they put peanuts In with it. My mom got me hooked on this lol she buys it all the time.
Lisa P.
This is sweet and yummy. This is one of my go tos when I have the munchies or when I want something sweet and salty.
angel M.
Marrero, LA
Crunch 'n Munch Caramel Popcorn With Peanuts [name: number_of_pieces value: number_of_pieces-14] uploaded by angel M.
I love these popcorn one of my favorite snacks with feeling bad about over eating them... You can't just eat a handful their so good you might end up eating the whole box. [product:crunch-n-munch-caramel-popcorn-with-peanuts-name-number_of_pieces-value-number_of_pieces-20]

Looking for your answer?