BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH

Crunch 'N Munch Buttery Toffee: 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

• "This is my favorite flavor of crunch and munch." in 1 review
  • "Crunch'n Munch is so yummy and a great snack." in 1 review
Briana D.
Baton Rouge
I love the Crunch ' N Munch Butter Toffee Popcorn with peanuts it's very sweet, sweeter than the caramel kind my favorite part is when I get too the bottom of the box I find the popcorn and nuts are combined I eat them just like that and it makes just that yummy.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This is a sweeter type of snack food that I will buy myself once in awhile. You can usually find it on sale fairly often. I like the butter toffee better then the caramel corn and I like the almonds better then the peanuts lol but their both good and a good choice if your wanting a little something sweet to snack on while watching TV
Shirley W.
I have to give this a five star rating. I love the Crunch 'n Munch Butter Toffee Popcorn. Every time I eat a box it tastes fresh and it is always crunchy. When I go to the store to buy a box, I will end up buying more than one box.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Popcorn With Peanuts 12 oz; 340 g more...
So good. So crunchy. So sweet! It’s a great snack for the days you want something sweet and something with peanuts! Never had a bad bag. Great as a snack for parties, etc.
Estelle S.
Orlando
I love Crunch and Munch. I can't buy it all the time because I can never put the box down. The butter coffee is my favorite flavor, but in a pinch the caramel will do.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
My absolute favorite popcorn snack! It’s so addicting! You simply just can’t eat one and stop there. I have my first bite and before I know it I have ate the whole box! It’s THAT good!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Buttery more...
I LOVE, caramel/toffee popcorn, especially with peanuts. It's sweet, crunchy, salty. Hits all the right spots you want in a sweet treat for your sweet tooth.

The only thing I don't like about it is the loose skins of the kernels.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
Crunch N Munch is delicious! It’s kind of like a sweet
popcorn but crunchier and has more ingredients lol If you like Caramel popcorn
or flavored popcorn for that matter, you will like this.  It’s definitely my mom’s favorite as well lol
she loves this stuff! It’s good to bring to a gathering or something for the
holidays too.
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
I don’t buy this often but when i do, it doesn’t disappoint. If you love sweet and crunchy this is the snack for you. Popcorn is a fun treat by itself but the toffee flavor gives it the perfect kick start . The amount in each box is worth the price. I just may get me a box today.
Shay H.
Albany, GA
These are by far my fav stress relief snack. I love how fresh each box is. I love the fact that the peanuts are roasted just right. I’ve bought several boxes over the years. I’d def recommend these to others as they are an all time fav of mine!
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What flavor of Crunch N Munch is your favorite?
Shawna G.
Do you search for the nuts too?
Melissa R.