BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #14 in Popcorn

Crunch 'N Munch Buttery Toffee: 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of crunch and munch." in 1 review
  • "Crunch'n Munch is so yummy and a great snack." in 1 review
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I don’t buy this often but when i do, it doesn’t disappoint. If you love sweet and crunchy this is the snack for you. Popcorn is a fun treat by itself but the toffee flavor gives it the perfect kick start . The amount in each box is worth the price. I just may get me a box today.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Buttery Snack, 6Oz Box Of 6 more...
These are my favorite flavor of Crunch N Munch. I love the buttery, toffee taste and the crunchiness of the popcorn and peanuts together. They don’t cost much at all. You can usually find them fro a dollar or so.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like them a lot, but I wouldn't recommend anyone each too much of them. They're way too sweet for me. My husband and kids love these, but I never allow my kids to eat too many of them
Shirley W.
I have to give this a five star rating. I love the Crunch 'n Munch Butter Toffee Popcorn. Every time I eat a box it tastes fresh and it is always crunchy. When I go to the store to buy a box, I will end up buying more than one box.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I don't eat this very often but they are delicious. I buy these from time to time. I have bad teeth it would probably buy them more often. The buttery toffee is an amazing taste. The popcorn mixed with the nuts and different flavors, awesome! These are an old snack, but you should definitely try them if you haven't.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Crunch N Munch is one of my favorite brands of pop corn! I love the combination of toffee, popcorn, peanuts and salty flavors. I highly recommend this snack to try.
Cecilia G.
KATY, TX
I like em i like i like em what can i say i like em  lol  this  is  a  great  snack tho   i buy em ever so often  and   when   thier great tasting   and  at an affordable price  why  would you want to miss out on  this buy anytume your out shopping  for a whole family  nost definatly recomwnded to anyone
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one that is so good, i have to only buy it occasionally!  Perfectly sweet, just enough crunch, and the flavors perfectly balanced.  This is one that young and old alike enjoy, and when i buy it, this product only lasts about a day or two between all of us
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What flavor of Crunch N Munch is your favorite?
Shawna G.
Do you search for the nuts too?
Melissa R.