BY CRUNCH 'N MUNCH #8 in Popcorn

Crunch 'N Munch Buttery Toffee: 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite flavor of crunch and munch." in 1 review
  • "Crunch'n Munch is so yummy and a great snack." in 1 review
Tanisha S.
OLYMPIA, WA
Will start off with the bad thing about this product. It will leave your hands so sticky, so make sure that you have a wet nap with you. Now the good part. This is the best popcorn snack ever. It's not that healthy of course but it sure does tastes good. I also love the fact that they are affordable too. I just pop some in a little container and then toss it into my bag for the day.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love to grab a box for movie night at home as a special treat. It tastes good, nice crunch. Only around where I live it tends to be a little high priced. The only bad thing is getting it and ending up with an empty box still wanting more.It might be cheaper is it came in larger boxes or bags, but have been unable to find any.
Lisa M.
Crunch 'n Munch is my car trip favorite food. My only complaint is the typical size is too small because my kids keep taking the box from me and eating it up. I just have to buy more boxes, but then I end up eating too much. I love the wonderful sweetness with the awesome crunch. Yum!!!
Yolanda P.
I've been eating these for your and will continue
to do so love the yummy sweet taste and crunch
buttery toffee popcorn with peanuts are my all
time favorite. My parents would purchase this for my sister and I when she wanted to treat us for fun. This is a great product.
Madi J.
The mix of the caramel and nuts is delicious. The toffee on it is very good too. When my house gets this it goes fast. It's addicting to eat and before you know it half the box is gone. Definelity would recommend to people that want a good snack and love toffee.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
This is one of husbands favorite snacks. They are bursting with flavor and the are really cheap. You can purchase this product at Wal-Mart. It's packaged nicely. I would recommend this product to others to try. I purchase this product every time I visit Wal-Mart
Sara A.
Super tasty treat! Reminds me a lot of the cracker jacks version but better! You can typically buy it at any local supermarket. I have nothing bad to say about this product, it's delicious! I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to anyone.
Kyla C.
Prescott, AR
This is a staple in our pantry! All of our grandkids love it. It's very affordable and a great product for the price. This snack surpassed my expectations. It is absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this to others. The product speaks for itself.
Leanna B.
I absolutely love Crunch 'n munch caramel popcorn & peanut snacks! It reminds me of my childhood and eating them when I was in elementary school! These also make a wonderful afternoon snack if you are feeling like you need something sweet and crunchy!
Narelle J.
Newton, MA
I really don't know what else to say other than YUM!!!! Unlike other popcorn with peanuts combos I have tried, there is a good amount of peanuts. I feel like other brands jip you, but not Crunch 'n Munch! This is one of our snack cabinet must haves!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
What flavor of Crunch N Munch is your favorite?
Shawna G.
Foodie Expert
Do you search for the nuts too?
Melissa R.