BY CRUNCH

Creamy Milk Chocolate With Crisped Rice. Individually Wrapped. 0 G Trans Fat. see more...

• Is there a difference in the individual wrapped Crunch fu...2 Answers
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
These were my favorite to get in my bag on Halloween! They are still my absolute favorite chocolate bar. I can’t wait to get my hands on a bag especially during the after-Halloween sales! I would definitely buy it again!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love this candy bar, it's a wonderful chocolate coating and a lovely crunchy inside. It's like a taste of heaven. The small size also makes it easy for slipping into your handbag for munching throughout the day, although i can never have just one, i usually east like four at once because they're so good. They're not too sweet and they're very affordable, I'm sure kids will love these, it's a good way to let them have a bit of chocolate without having them go over board. I will absolutely recommend.
If you like large bags filled Crunch bars, then this product is for you. These Crunch bars are extremely delicious. I love it, my son love to eat, are so crisp and chocolate is delicious. This bag is practical because you can buy them for Christmas parties, Halloween or Valentine's day, or any special occasion. They are inexpensive and easy to get.
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite times a thousand! These candy bars are a great snacking size but that doesn't stop me from going a bit overboard sometimes...! I love this chocolate and I've never had a problem with the product at all. I love Crunch bars!!!
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
This was one of my favorite candies to receive at Halloween and I still buy bags to keep as treats around the house. The fun size could be a little more fun aka slightly bigger but it's still good.
Annmarie E.
Knoxville, TN
Crunch has always been one of my favorite candies. I love the fun size because I can have just one and not have an open full sized candy tempting me to keep eating more then I know I should.
Christy T.
I would give it a 5 for taste because it is one of my favorite low-grade chocolates but giving it 3 stars because they are really bad for you health-wise if you don't eat it in moderation!
Janice B.
These are some of our favorite candy to have, so easy to carry around and love the crunchiness in them. One of our favorites to give out at Halloween.
Sharell M.
I actually enjoy the fun size versions more than the regular size. You can eat one or two and not feel bad verses eating a full sized candy bar lol.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
I absolutely love Crunch bars. The fun size is perfect if you don't want a lot of calories but still want a chocolate fix.
Daniel F.
Is there a difference in the individual wrapped Crunch fun size bars that come in the bag and the ones that come in a tray?