Crunch Fitness

by Crunch Gym

#4 in Gyms

How do people feel about the spray tanning here?
I’m currently looking to join a new gym. What do you guys think about Crunch Fitness?
I'm hoping to join this gym when the location closest to my house opens in the summer. But hopefully sooner. I'm just wondering if classes and other amenities are included in a basic membership?
Start your review of Crunch Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all it is very affordable 10$ per month ( you can’t beat that ). I don’t speak for all locations, but my location is very clean and has plenty of workout equipment. I literally see them cleaning every time I’m there... lol Definitely recommend 🏋️‍♀️ #gocrunch
Jenny C.
Arcadia, CA
Love the amenities and classes offered at Crunch gym. I just wish there were more locations available in Southern California and that prices weren't so steep.
Leslie B.
Riverside, CA
i love attending there zumba classes, thats the main reason I signed up.. I first do the threadmill for like 20 minutes and then its zumba time, another amazing class is Belly and Thighs.
Tamara M.
Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly great price, great gym. If you're looking to not spend an arm and a leg this gym is the place for you! What's awesome is you can upgrade for tanning, massage, child care, etc. The only downfall is no sauna or swimming pool usually!
Shaylie F.
American Fork, UT
Crunch is a cheap choice but you also get what you pay for. It’s crowded, the machines aren’t super up to date, and the amenities aren’t there. But if you need a gym that’s cheap and gets the job done, Crunch is the place for you
Jessica H.
N Palm Beach, FL
My husband loves Crunch, he goes every day! There's a great array of workout options and the classes are awesome.
Mia L.
Ive been a member of the crunch gym before it was powerhouse I like their equipment and their zumba class and extreme fitness classes are the best
Sukaina A.
Vienna
Great gym! Super clean and the staff is very friendly. Offers awesome classes I go 4 times a week but I would say it needs a sauna and a steam room to be the best gym in the market!
Dom D.
Worcester
They are thief's plain and simple they told me on the phone they would charge me 9.99 to renew my membership charged me 39.99 when I call some B***** named Ashley rudely told me it was not her prob and here district manager didnt care. Thanks crunch you stole 30 bucks from me real cool.

Dont waist your time

Dont waist your time
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love crunch!! I’ve belonged to this gym for about a year and for the price you can’t beat it. They have everything I need, including stuff I never tried before! Love this gym
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda Z.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Lily O. il y a un an
Crunch is my fave gym personally. i’m a working full time student so I don’t like spending a ton on a gym membership, and my crunch one is only around $10 a month. It’s totally worth it to me. But like someone else commented each gym is different, and I know if you sign up with your email you can get a free one day pass for crunch on their website.