BY CRUMPS NATURALS

Sweet Potato Rawhide 5.6oz see more...

Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup got these treats as a gift and he enjoys the good taste. They are easy to break apart and eat. I will be repurchasing these as he likes the taste and I like that they are crunchy to keep his teeth clean.
Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
I like how this has no preservatives and all the bad stuff for your dogs! I love buying it and my dog loves eating it! Highly recommend
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our husky puppy, Echko, goes crazy for these! He's a HUGE sweet potato fan (we even boil some and add it to his meals) so we knew he would love these. We loved how many were inside of the bag - unlike some brands who cheap you out a little. We also love how you can pick them up at almost any local pet store. And most of all - They are HEALTHY, one-ingredient treats with no preservatives or chemicals!
Shel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really like sweet potato, but this is the only sweet potato treat they will actually go insane for. They smell great and my dogs always smell amazing after eating them. They also don't chew half and leave the rest for later like they do with a lot of other treats
Sharon E.
Tottenham, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A great chew that isn’t going to mess with sensitive tummies. Definitely doesn’t last as long as a pork hide chew, but does keep my service dog busy for a bit. Plus they’re great for when we’re in public for long hours (lectures, movies) and I want him to have a chew, but nothing loud or smelly.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This was the first flavour I bought for my pup from the brand and she always goes crazy for them! Great ingredients for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend checking out these and the other flavours from Crumps!
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats are great! Being a single ingredient treat it’s really nice knowing exactly what your dog is eating. The Crumps brand is really great and their treats are good quality. This is a nice natural option.
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our lab x beagle mix LOVES these treats! We love that they're easy on her tummy, long lasting, and not full of fillers! Definitely worth the price as the value is great.
Grace R.
Brandon
This is a great treat for someone with a dog on a strict diet! The fat percentage is 0.73%, which is the lowest I've ever found in a dog treat so far! The ingredient is strictly dehydrated sweet potato, so you know exactly what you're giving them! The sweet taste is appetizing to the dog and its good for them too! I would definitely recommend this brand!
Shannon S.
Ottawa, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely love these!!! She will stop whatever she is doing for a sweet potato crump! They are a great healthy snack. I love that they are made in Canada! Somewhat pricey but the product is so well made that the price is justified. Love!!!