Crucial 3 Piece Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Lid and Straw Kit

by Crucial

Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Lid and Straw Kit. This kit comes with 2 straws. These straws need to be cut to fit your Hydro Flask. Works with the 12 oz. 16 oz, 18 oz, 32 oz, 40 oz. and 64 oz. Wide mouth bottles. These do not fit the older style wide mout.

I have the medium sized hydro flask do you have to cut the straw to fit this size bottle?
Start your review of Crucial 3 Piece Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Lid and Straw Kit!
Hawthorne , NJ
Purchased at: REI.com
This is a necessary accessory for any wide mouth hydro flask, especially if you plan on using it while you’re getting some cardio in or going on vigorous hikes. It makes hydrating so effortless and you don’t have to worry about water spilling all over you. The loop on the top is super convenient to clip to a carabiner, too.
The item's name says it all: crucial. This straw has made me consume so much more water than the fully closed lid the Hydro Flask came with. I cannot imagine using my Hydro Flask without the straw lid! It's easy to clean and doesn't often leak. I would absolutely recommend purchasing one!
Knoxville, TN
this is the only lid i use for my hydroflask! I hate working out and having to stop and unscew a lid and drink, so i bought this and i love it! i can just pop it open and sip out of the straw. The seal of the lid is great and tight and it never leaks!
Claremont , CA
I literally don’t know what I’d do without my straw lid. I cut one straw for my 32oz and kept one long for my 40 oz and I change it up. Literally a game changer for on the go, from driving to in the gym it’s the best.
Winnemucca, NV
This lid is a must have with every hydro flask. I drink more water everyday because it is easy and convienent. I don't have to worry about it spilling.
MONTROSE, CO
Perfect lid for the perfect water bottle. I got mine about a year ago and my daughter just switched out hers. She loves this one more, as well.
carlsbad
These straws work great for a while but then they start to become less affective. They nice to use if you play sports and drink cold water
El Paso, TX
Didnt think the money would be worth it at first, but I love mine! My drink was still kept cold, and It helped my daily water intake
White Rock
The straw lid is a must have with hydro flask! It makes drinking on the go very easy! As well, I find that you drink more water when you drink from a straw. Easier to increase my daily water intake! Great to have an extra straw! A cleaning brush would be a nice addition.