BY CROWNE PLAZA HOTELS #15 in Hotels

Jamie F.
Ewing, NJ
I recently stayed at the crown plaza in New Orleans for a birthday weekend trip. At checkin, we were great by the hotel and the process seemed long to check in as the hotel had to find a room for us even though we had a reservation. Our room was nice and clean but the bathroom could use some work. We stayed at the front of the hotel so we didn’t hear the noises from bourbon street. Two of the main reasons I booked this particular hotel was location and an outdoor pool. Location was great!!! But the pool was closed for maintenance repairs which was not disclosed on the website. I asked to checkout to go somewhere but they refused to give me my money back. I was extremely disappointed with their lack of customer service.
bailey c.
San Antonio
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
my mom and i were staying in a room together so we booked a room with two queens and when we went up to our room they gave us one king when we went to talk to them about it they told us they over booked and that’s all they had they didn’t give us a heads up when we checked in or anything and to add to that our toilet didn’t work and when we told them they said they would send someone up the following afternoon so we had to use the lobby bathroom
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I stayed at Crowne Plaza in New Orleans. It was close to entertainment and restaurants, which I really liked, but the hotel itself was okay. There is so many conference rooms that the parking lot is too full for the hotel guests to be able to park. Also, the room wasn’t very clean. The carpet felt so sticky. I wore my shoes the entire time. The best part of this hotel was the breakfast. It was actually really delicious.
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
I had the worst hotel experience of my life at a Crowne Plaza hotel. I was staying with a wedding block. Several items were stolen out of rooms during the day while we were gone at wedding events. In addition, our room had cigar burns all over the carpet and a shower that had black stains all over it. We got a drink at the bar, and I sucked someones nasty contact lens up through the straw of my drink. The bar a manger did compensate me with a free bottle of wine. But our complaints about stolen items from our rooms fell on deaf ears. We reported these issues to the staff at the hotel, to regional staff, and to corporate staff and absolutely nothing was done. No compensation was provided. I will never stay at a Crowne Plaza again.
Mandy S.
Tulsa
The employees were pleasant, didn't go out of their way but they were always at least physically at the desk or area they were supposed to be in. But, the hotel itself was in the process of a remodel, which it desperately needed. I just don't know that it should have be open in the process, at least not at the daily rate they were charging. it was really rough looking
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
i found crown pointe very rude to the people over the weekend that i was there. i was there for a anime convention and they treated people like criminals. the hotel probably makes most of their money from conventions like this in the summer starting with my convention acen and that was the time that they shut down one elevator making the wait horrible. they were no chairs to sit in the lobby for the wait. the wait to check in even when i digitally check in was over a hour. they made you check ids for you to go to the elevator after nine never has that happen at any of the hotels especially since the con goes all night. no bell hops to help people i had to haul my stuff three flights of stairs. horrible series and staff
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The crown plaza we stayed at was just okay, not as nice as the name might suggest. We stayed at one in Indianapolis, it was a little run down and the dining area was so slow we ordered room service, as it was much quicker. However, the room service and bar were staffed well. The price was right. $100/night for a large room that had nice touches. Also worth noting, the indoor pool (the reason we picked it over competitors in the area) was closed when we were there. But the did offer complimentary water in the lobby and fruit.
Teresita G.
San Jose
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this hotel for one feature in particular ! It has a mini robot that goes to your room when you order room service ! It can be a very interesting feature for your kids to see ! It has a door that you press and it opens on top of the robots head ! Very cool ! I wish more places made mini robots like these Crowne Plaza Hotels
Lauren W.
Oak Creek, WI
Whenever me and my family travel to Mexico, we stay at Crowne Plaza Acapulco. The front of the building is gorgeous, it has this unique split in the middle and has quick beach access. In the lobby there are usually tourist services that provide tours of Acapulco and diving, but we’ve never used them as my mom is a native to Acapulco.
Taylor P.
The staff were not nice when we checked in and they were not helpful at all. We checked in on Easter Day in New Orleans (canal street Astor Crown plaza) and the staff were pre occupied and we had to keep asking them to even get an early check in. Also, they never offered to help with bags or anything. When we finally got the room after waiting two hours, the room didn’t have enough towels. I will say the beds were very comfortable and the location of this hotel was PRIME for New Orleans life, but the staff weren’t the most professional. Also, there was only one elevator for all floors and people kept having to wait to use it since it was so small.
Phil A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What other big city's are these in?
Leslie M.
I am thinking about choosing this hotel resort for my next day, is it a good idea? I have seen the online prices and they are not too expensive but they are not cheap either. Is the service good as far as room service? Is the food in the restaurant any good?
Monica P.
Reviews ?
María G.
Zulia
Crowne Plaza has few hotels worldwide?
Tessa W.
Machesney Pk, IL
I am staying at a Chicago crown plaza in a couple weeks and am wondering if anyone an assure me of the cleanliness of their rooms and facilities?